PART FOURTEEN

Zak was an angel to me while I was on bed rest if he could he would gone to the bathroom for me. Before I knew it I was seven months along. At my apartment I was sleeping when I heard rustling downstairs. I go down to see Zak walking around. "Zak what's going on?". "Nothing just can't sleep" he stated. "Do you want me drive you home?" I asked.

"Will you please shut up!!"Zak called out. I had not seen this side of Zak which was making me scared. "Zak you all right?" I inquired as Zak turned to me. "No I'm not Leann you've ruined my life". "Wait a minute I've ruined your life I thought you were happy to have this baby coming"I replied shocked to hear those words come out of his mouth. "Maybe I'm letting my feelings known your father was right the child should be adopted" he stated as tears fell down my face.

"You're not serious Zak you want to put our child up for adoption". As I put my hand on Zak's shoulder he pushed me back than grabbed his jacket and left slamming the door behind him as I fell to my knees crying wondering if Zak was just playing with me and my emotions.  At his house the next day Zak was outside when Aaron came in ready to hit Zak. "Zak what the hell is your fucking problem!!!!" Aaron yelled at him. "What do you mean?" Zak said as he got up.

"You told Leann you didn't want your daughter that she ruined your life and that her father was right Iris should be put up for adoption"Aaron replied yelling at him. Zak looked at Aaron like he was possessed or something until Zak realized what happened and put his hands over his face.  "The investigation a few days ago I must of brought back a negative attachment" Zak remarked tearing up.  "I warned you about this Zak".

"I got to talk to her I didn't mean to say that to her" grabbing his coat but Aaron stopped him. "Zak she's gone I went over there and found a note with the teddy bear you bought the baby. It said if that was the real Zak I saw last night than he doesn't have to be a father to this child. I release Zak on being a father to Iris and I'll raise this child on my own" Aaron replied. Zak felt like punching something but instead Zak just sobbed a side nobody not even his crew had seen.