PART FIFTY-SEVEN

It had been six months since the accident that nearly took Zak from me again but we're finally getting married the way our mothers wanted.  At  Zak's house Zak was getting ready with the guys and Dakota.  "How you feeling Zak ready to marry Leann"Aaron stated.  "I think my mother's more excited than I am"Zak joked as they laughed. 

"I heard Zeus came to the rescue again" Dakota stated.  "Yeah I heard the EMT say that if they didn't find us in the last five minutes Zak would of bled to death"Billy remarked.  Zak got up and looked at the sun.  "Something the matter man?" Aaron asked.  "When I was in the coma I saw my funeral".  "There was probably not a dry eye in the house"Aaron said.  "I saw the tombstone and Leann had died of a broken heart.  My dad gave me a choice to stay or go back and seeing that tombstone I knew I had to go back" Zak replied wiping the tears from his face.

"Have you ever told Leann about this?".  "She probably think I had a stroke or brain damage so keep your mouth shut"Zak remarked.  "Hey Zak the limo's here".  As they got to the church Aaron told Zak to take off his glasses.  "Why?".  "Just do it" so Zak took them off and put them in his pocket.  Aaron put a blindfold on Zak.  "What's going on?".  "Leann told us to this she wants you to see her before you go down the aisle"Billy remarked. 

"If this is a joke and one of your guys are in a wedding dress I swear I will kill you"Zak stated.  Outside in the church's garden I waited for the guys to bring Zak in.  "Are you sure you want to do this".  "I do mom"I said.  Aaron brought a blindfolded Zak to the garden.  "All right Zak you can take the blind fold off and put on your glasses" Aaron replied.  "Now what?".  "Turn around" I called out.  When Zak saw me in my new dress his jaw was on the floor.

The new dress she wore:

"What do you think?".  "You look like an angel" Zak replied walking over to me.  "Your mother thought that too"I remarked.  "But I thought we were on a budget and this dress must of cost you more than you want"Zak said.  "Consider it a gift from your father Zak"his mother stated walking over.  She gave Zak a note.

DEAR ZAK, I KNOW THAT YOU MAY NEVER GET MARRIED BUT IF THERE'S A SNOWBALL CHANCE IN HELL YOU DO I WANT THIS MONEY TO BE USED TOWARD YOUR FUTURE BRIDE'S DRESS SO SHE CAN AS HAPPY AS I WOULD BE SEEING MY YOUNGEST SON GET MARRIED.  I'M SORRY I CAN'T BE THERE PHYSICALLY BUT I'LL BE THERE SPIRITUALLY.  LOVE DAD

Zak wiped the tears from his face.  "Come on Zak let's go".  Everyone got in step.  Billy and Tamara came down than the rest but Dakota he brought down the flower girl, Iris which Zak snickered but smiled at. Then Gracie came down towing a wagon with the twins in it with the rings which made Zak and the guys chuckle.  When it was my turn my mother walked me down as tears fell down our face.  Zak walked down and took my hand. 

He brought me over to the altar the wedding was hit including Iris getting the rings from the twins.  After the wedding my mom went to bring the twins back to the house where Aaron's father and mother offered as a wedding gift to watch the kids for the rest of the night.  The reception was perfect when it came time to throw the bouquet and the garter Zak aimed and got Aaron and I aimed mine so Tyra would get it.

They both blushed as Zak and I high fived.  We got into the limo as they threw flower petals as we waved good-bye Zak and I saw some spirits: my grammie, his grandmother and his father smiling.  We got into the limo and left.

THE END................................