PART THIRTY-TWO

Back at Zak's house he was unpacking as I came in.  "Where's Iris?"he asked noticing how quiet it was.  "Our mothers have Iris they want us to finally have that date we keep saying we want".  "Let me take a shower first"he remarked.  I went to my room and did the same thing.  When I came out Zak was waiting for me.  "So what movie are we watching Dracula or something spooky" I asked.  "Come on" and we went downstairs.  When we came in Zak had everything ready like we were in a real theater. 

I sat down and Zak put in the movie.  He sat down next to me and Titanic started up.  "Zak how did you know this is my favorite movie?".  "Your mother told me and I heard you singing my heart will go on a couple of times to Iris"he replied as I snickered.  As we watched the movie I felt this happiness that I think Rose felt when she met Leonardo's character.  After the movie was over I gave Zak a kiss. 

"I can't believe you watched that movie".  "It was the movie I picked when I planned this"he replied.  "Zak through everything we've been through I'm starting to fall for you" I admitted.  "So am I but I don't know if I'm ready for the next step" Zak remarked.  "What do you mean?".  "My paranormal life has all ready messed us up and I don't know if I can do this". 

"Zak do you remember that letter you wrote the day Iris was born?".  "Yes" he replied.  "Zak I read that letter like three times and I could feel that sadness you had as you wrote it sometimes I think I saw tear stains on it.  Zak if I can take you back because of what happened with a negative attachment I can feel you're ready for the next step"I replied.  Zak kissed me passionately than I took my shirt off so did Zak. 

Upstairs Zak's mother came in with Iris.  "Zakary you here" she called out.  She put Iris in her crib and went down to the theater where she caught us.  "Mom!"Zak yelled in shock as his mother left the room.  "Why do I feel like sixteen and my mother just caught me making out in the back seat of the car" I asked as Zak put on his pants.

Zak had a comment but saved it as he went upstairs.  "Mom what a surprise"Zak said blushing.  "Don't worry Zak I'm just thankful you're using protection-Iris is in her crib and I'm going home and wash my eyes out with bleach" and she left.  When I came up Zak tried his best not to laugh.  "That's awkward"I replied.  "Better than Aaron he'd probably sit down with popcorn and give us pointers" as I laughed. 

"I'm not getting that imagine out of my head Zak" I stated playfully slapping him.  "I maybe sending my mother to therapy after that but do you want to finish it in the bedroom before Iris wakes up".  I walked up to the stairs and went to his room.  As Zak came up he saw me waving my bra as I threw it.  Zak ran up and into the room.