PART THIRTY-FOUR

The next day Zak went to the office when he came in Aaron asked if I said yes as he jabbed Zak in his rib cage.  Zak put his hand around his rib cage as he flinched in pain.  "Are you in pain Zak?" Jay asked.  "Yeah a few of my ribs were broking and they still hurt" taking some aspirin.  "What happened did Leann beat you up?" as Zak sat down.  "No some of her father's disciples tried to kidnap Iris and beat me up for fun breaking four ribs two on each sides"Zak remarked.  "Is Iris all right?". 

"Yeah Iris and Leann are with our mothers in a hotel just in case"Zak replied.  "Gracie must of looked like Cujo protecting Iris from those guys" Billy stated.  "My dad might of had a hand in it" Zak said.  "What do you mean?" Aaron asked.  "One of the disciples swears that he was attacked by a Pitbull and he described Zeus to a 'T'" Zak replied.  "Zeus?"Jay inquired.  "He was Zak's father's dog he died of old age two years before his father died"Aaron replied.  "That's strange".  "I know"Zak stated.  

"Are you still going to ask Leann to marry you?" Jay inquired.  "Of course I just hope she says yes" he replied.  At the hotel Zak came back as I was watching some television.  "Hey how you feeling?" as I helped him to the bed.  "In pain" as he took off his shoes to lay down.  I went to get some ice as Zak took off his shirt. 

I put the ice where it hurt.  "Thanks where's Iris?" he asked.  "They went to take her shopping I can't believe you went to work"she remarked.  "Just for a little bit I had to tell them I couldn't work for a while just incase" Zak replied.  "It seems the disciples broke down when they faced heavy prison time so they find out my father wanted them to do so my dad is in isolation with no mail for now.  Zak I'm sorry that my father is doing this".

"Leann it's all right dealing with demons and ghosts is a cake walk compared to last night" as I laughed.  "I'm going to get you some thing to eat you just relax"I stated.  "All right".  I gave Zak a kiss and left.  Downstairs I was getting Zak a sandwich when a lady stopped at the desk telling them he had something for one of their guest. 

"I have a box for Zakary Bagans he wanted this delivered here" she stated.  "Wait a minute I'm his girlfriend I'll take it up to him"I said.  The lady looked at me and told me not to open it.  "All right" and brought it upstairs.  When I came in I saw Zak was asleep so I put his sandwich in the frigate and put the box in his room wondering what was in the box.