PART TWENTY-THREE

The gods must been on my side I arrived just as the sun rose and Aaron met us.  "Thank god you're here what that entity said really got to Zak.  Every time he fell asleep Zak would have nightmares of him visiting your grave and Iris's or seeing you two die infront of him" Aaron replied. "Let's go" and we got into the taxi and left.  At the hotel Zak was sitting in a chair just looking at his bed brought back those nightmares.   "Zak open the door" I said.  Zak opened the door and saw me holding Iris with smiles. 

He took Iris as I came in.  "Thanks for doing this" as Iris was smiling at her father.  "Aaron told me some of the nightmares that entity really got to you".  "Just holding Iris in my arms and seeing you makes those thought fall down to the floor" Zak stated hugging Iris.  A knock came to the door and I opened the door.  "Here we thought you guys might need this" Billy said rolling in a portable crib.  I gave Billy a kiss. "Thanks" and he left.  "Zak why don't you try to get some sleep" I suggested.  Zak got into bed as I put Iris in the crib than closed the shade to make the room dark.  Before I turned off the lights I rolled over the crib to Zak's side. 

"Maybe being near Iris might make the nightmares go away"I suggested.  "Leann do you mind just sleeping with me so I can have you and Iris close to me"he asked.  "All right".  I turn off the light and got in the bed.  Zak blew a kiss to Iris as Iris grabbed her father's finger which made Zak smile.  Zak took off his glasses and went to sleep.  In Zak's dream he walked in a room and looked at bay doors where the curtains were swaying.  A woman came out in a wedding dress and went over to Zak. 

They started to dance as people circled around them.  As they danced Zak couldn't stop smiling and when the dance was done everyone disappeared.  The woman went back to the bay doors with the curtain still blowing.  Zak looked at his hand and saw a wedding band on it.  The woman turned to Zak.  "Don't lose mom dad" she said and disappeared.  Zak woke up and turned over and saw me still asleep.  He touched my hair and gave me a kiss as he went back to sleep.