PART FORTY-FOUR

After our mothers recovered from our announcement Zak called Aaron and told him to tell the guys which he had all ready done. A few months went by and our mothers wanted to throw us a gender reveal party which made us chuckle but we agreed.  At the party we were all having fun when Aaron and Billy brought out two small ghost cakes which made Zak and I laugh.  "All right you two come over". 

We walked over as Ariel held Iris. "Now our first cake Zak will cut and reveal the first baby's sex and Leanne will cut the second cake for the second baby"my mother said.  "I have to ask who thought of this?"Zak asked as everyone laughed.  "All right Zak you're up"Aaron said.  "I have to say before I do this that if this is blue or hers is blue that we're going to name the boy Jack"Zak said.  "All right Zak cut the ghost"Jay called out.  Zak cut the cake and I cheered when I saw it was blue.

"We got a Jack on the way"Billy stated.   "Before I cut I made a bet with Zak if this one is pink she'll be named Grace but if it's a boy we'll have a Zak the second".  Zak sure of this watches as I cut the cake.  Zak's eyes pop out of his head when he sees the cake is blue.  Zak is kneeling ready to bang his head against the table as everyone cheers.  Aaron helps Zak up as Zak hands Aaron the knife and asks him jokily to stab him. 

"Never bet with a pregnant woman Zak"Aaron replied.  "My father is probably laughing up in heaven at me I swore this wouldn't happen"he said.  After the party I went over to Zak.  "You still can't believe you lost"I asked sitting next to him.  "You better hope the kids aren't identical"he replied.  His crew with Aaron holding Iris and his mother come out with a cupcake.  "Zak we were pulling your leg with the cake"Jay said  "It was a joke"he stated ready to starting killing people.  

"Leanne told us about the bet you guys made so we had a joke blue cake made just to get your reaction" Billy replied.  "So the second baby isn't a boy?".  "We don't know this cupcake will tell us the truth" his mother stated.  "And Zak I know how much it annoys you to have a baby named after you so how about we switch it to Alexander Zakary instead"I suggested.  "So open it man" Jay said.  Zak opened it and it was blue.  "Looks like we got a Jack and Alex coming".  I gave Zak a kiss as everyone clapped.  "You happy now".  "I am" Zak remarked as he kisses me back.