PART SIXTEEN

When we got to the hospital I told my parents in-between contractions that Iris wasn't going to be put up for adoption and if they didn't like it then they won't be involved in Iris's life. Zak stayed with me did everything he could to make me comfortable until it was time for Iris to make her entrance into the world. When Iris came out she was yelling making everyone know she was born.

Zak even cut the cord. After Iris's birth Zak took pictures of me with Iris and little Iris herself. "What do you think will she have my hair or yours" Zak thought as I held her. "I know she got her father's eyes maybe she'll get my hair" I stated as Zak chuckled. "I'm going to make a call I'll be right back" and Zak went into the hall.

"Hello"the voice remarked. "She's here Aaron little Iris is here"Zak stated. "Congratulations man send me a picture of that little angel and pray she's doesn't want to go into the family business" Aaron stated joking. "Believe me I'll be retired by the time she finds out what daddy does for a living" Zak replied. "How's Leann did she take you back".

"I think so but her father was ready to give Iris to another family under our noses"Zak remarked. "I checked to see if that guy's possessed to do that to his own daughter" Aaron suggested. "Leann told them off in between contractions about that"Zak told him. "Zak keep this girl if she can tell off her parents in between labor contraction she's the right person for you" as Zak chuckled.

"I got to go I'll talk to you later" Zak replied and hung up. When Zak came in Ariel was there looking at her niece. "She's wrinkly" as Zak and I chuckled. "She'll get rid of those Ariel"Zak said. The door opened and my mother walked in. "Can I talk to my daughter alone?"she asked. "Come on Ariel let's go pick out some flowers at the gift shop". After Zak and Ariel left my mother sat down.

"She's beautiful" as she looked at Iris. "Mom what I said is true if you and dad don't like that me and Zak are going to raise this child with out being married than I'm sorry". "Honey I've put up with a lot from your father but what he tried to do was unforgivable I'm leaving your father, divorcing him and taking Ariel away from him too". I smiled as I let my mom hold Iris.