PART ELEVEN

While Zak was out of town for his show I called my friend Tyra. "I can't believe you're living in Las Vegas" she replied. . "I know I find it kind of nice that Zak is doing this for me" I remarked. "So he wants to be father to this child" Tyra replied. "What you thought he'd ignore me remember he was the one who found me Tyra"I stated.

"Have you met his mother yet?". "Not yet I'm a little nervous about it"I replied. "Where's daddy anyway?". "He went to a place in Oregon The Wolf Creek in" I remarked smiling. "You seem happy". "I am I went to see my doctor today and I found out what I'm having and I'm going to surprise Zak with it" I replied. "What is it a little girl or boy come on" Tyra begged which made me laugh.

"All right Zak going to have a daughter". "Oh my god a little girl congrates"she remarked. "Thanks I'll talk to you later". After I hung up my computer started to beat so I went over and turn it on. On the screen is Zak. "Hey Zak how's the investigation going?". "Pretty good but I'm not feeling like myself right now" itching his chest. "What happened did you get possesses or touched?". "No I came back to the hotel and my chest was itchy so I lifted my shirt and I saw I had hives"he replied.

"Oh Zak are you ok?". "Yeah I'm just itchy but I went to the hospital and they gave me some medicine so we're going back tomorrow. How you doing?" Zak said. "Pretty good I have a surprise for you that might make you feel better I know what we're having"I said. "Really can't wait to find out when I get back". "When I found out who you were I was scared that you would say that the baby isn't yours" I remarked.

"I may be famous but I wouldn't be one of those ego maniocs I take responsibility for what I do" Zak replied. "I got to say that tattoo on your back is like burned into my mind Zak you're going to have to tell me about it,". Then Zak yawned. "I think that medication is hitting you I'll talk to you later". "All right" and he hung up.