PART THIRTY-NINE

When I got home Zak could tell I wasn't in my right frame of mind and asked our mothers to watch Iris. In the bedroom I was curled up as tears fell down my face. "You all right?" Zak inquired. "It just hurts that this happen"  I replied as Zak got onto the bed with me. "I know this may sound strange but when it happened my body felt it too"Zak stated. "What do you mean?"I asked rolling over to him.

"When I was looking around in that abandoned hospital I suddenly got this stabbing pain in my stomach I mean it felt like I was being stabbed when I got back to nerve center I was doubled over in pain but as fast it came it left. After I found out what happened I told Aaron and he thought that my body took away some of the pain you were in" as Zak wiped the tears from my face. "I was so scared Zak I kept yelling for you even thou I knew you weren't there". Zak just hugged me as I cried.

"It's all right Leann these things happen"Zak remarked. "I know but it just hurts". "I've never told this to anyone not even the guys knows this. Before my mom had me she had a miscarriage the doctors told her having another child would be dangerous that she could suffer another miscarriage or worse the baby could be still born but my parents didn't care and my mom got pregnant with me. The doctor told her she shouldn't have me but she told the doctor that this baby's going to be special. Even thou I was born a month early I came out screaming telling these people they were wrong so when you're up to it we'll try again"Zak replied with a smile to me.

"Thanks Zak you can always make me feel better when I feel bad" I stated as Zak just wiped his finger against my check while staring into my eyes. A few hours went by and Zak and I were still on the bed talking. "I have to ask you Zak about your tattoo on your back. That's one of the thing I remember about our night we made Iris".
"Really the only thing I remember about you are the red silk panties I found in my pants pocket" as we chuckled.

"When I told Tyra I was pregnant I think she was watching the York Town episode.  When I saw that tattoo on your back I knew it was you" I remarked. Zak took off his shirt and let me run my fingers around it. "I do remember a little of that night you got on my back shot whip cream all over my back and licked it off" Zak replied."What does it mean Zak?".

"When we went to Poveglia Italy I got possessed by an entity I felt like I was in a red fog but Nick helped me get out of it. After we got home and decompressed I decided to get that tattoo"Zak remarked. "Maybe someday you and I should get one". As I ran my finger over a certain area I could Zak giggling. "You know that giggling sounds like Iris"I replied. "My mom did say that once when she giggled" Zak stated. "My grandfather would of loved you" as Zak rolled back.

"And my dad would of told me to hold on to you. Even Aaron said the same thing when I told him about Iris's arrival". "Telling off my parents in between contractions I should get a medal". Zak laughed untill his stomach rumbled. "Why don't we get something to eat?". "Allright how about Chinese?". "Allright" I said. Zak put his shirt on and we went downstairs. We grabbed our coats and left.