PART TWENTY-ONE

Before I knew it Zak had to go back to work.  That night I was about to bathe Iris when the phone rang.  I grabbed it and it was Zak dressed up as a cowboy.  "Oh my god you look awesome"I said.  "I thought I'd give you a call before Iris goes to bed".  "I was just about to give her a bath hold on" I stated.  I turned the phone to Iris.  "Hey Iris it's daddy you being good". Iris started to giggle and tried to hold the phone.  "Daddy misses you I'll be home soon" and blew her a kiss.

I turn the phone back to me.  "I talked to Tyra and she's so happy that she's the godmother and I'll tell her when the baptism is".  "When we finish these investigations we'll plan the baptism" Zak replied.  "All right have fun and don't bring back an attachment like last time"I said.

"I swear I'm not going near those kind of places but if it happens I'm not coming back untill I know it's gone"Zak promised.  "Well I'm going to say good-bye before I drop my phone in the water".  Zak waved good-bye to Iris and hung up.  When Zak finally came back from his investigations he looked happy and one thing he wanted to do is to hold Iris.  Just watching Zak with Iris made my heart sing. 

"I talked to your mom she wants to baptize Iris in the church you were baptize at"I stated.  "Do you want that".  "I'm happy with that my church made me feel like I was in a cult sometimes"I stated.  "Maybe that was the feeling I got from your father" Zak replied.  When the baptism came up Zak and I were happy and I had a feeling Tyra was flirting with Aaron but who knows.