PART FORTY-THREE

"Leanne are you sure of bringing these kids into the world considering what just happened, where they were conceived and what I do?"Zak asked.  "Zak are you apprehensive about having these babies?" I said looking at him  "Memories of what I did to you when you were pregnant with Iris how I scared you away I just feel like if we bring these kids into the world and if this happens again or worse it marks them like it did to Iris I feel like you'll divorce me and I will never see my children again" he replied. 

Zak sat down as tears fell down his face.  "Zakary when I married you I knew what I was getting into.  The only way I'd forbid you to see our children if you drove in a car with them drunk, abused them or use them as bait for a ghost" sitting next to him.  Zak wiped the tears from his face.  "I can't believe they are two little babies in there" touching my stomach.  "Did you put those EMTS on stand-by" I inquired  as we chuckled. 

"What's so funny"my mother asked.  "For a second we thought you guys went through a window and kidnapped Iris?"I said.  "We tried but the car wouldn't start" as we laughed.  "So what's this surprise you guys have to tell us?"my mother inquired.  "Zak did you tell anyone in your crew and don't lie because I know when you do"his mother stated.  "Aaron but I told him if he told anyone else I'd send him back for a three night investigation at Goatman's bridge"Zak replied. 

"Nice Zakary"my mother said.  "So tell us".  "Iris is going to be big sister"Zak stated.  "You're pregnant baby" giving me a hug.  "That's not all it's twins"I added with a smile.  "Did you say twins?" Nancy remarked.  "Yes mom"Zak replied with a smile.  With out warning she passed out on the couch as my mother fell to the floor.  Zak and I were speechless as Zak dialed 911. 

"I need an ambulance my mother and mother in law just passed out.  Yes thank you" and hung up.  "What did you say?".  "They're on the way and she asked did you tell them you were going to have multiplies.  When I answered yes she congratulated us" as I snickered.