PART TWO

While Zak was hiding in the ball room he started to remember some stuff about meeting a beautiful woman in the casino while he blew off steam after having a fight with his girlfriend that ended up having them break up. They went to the bar and had shots of something. Zak's head started to hurt as he sat down feeling like he was about to hurl. "You all right man?" Aaron asked bringing him some aspirin and water.

"I feel like I'm about to throw up" as he took drink of the water. "Well I'll get you a bucket so we don't have to clean the carpet or replace it" he remarked. "I remember that I had a huge fight with Holly and we broke up" Zak remembered. "So it wasn't Holly you went crazy with". "God the more I try to think about it the more my head-excuse me" and Zak ran to the bathroom with his hand over his mouth.

When I went back home my mind started to remember some things about that night but I couldn't remember his name but that tattoo on his back kept showing up in my thoughts. I wish I asked him about it. When we landed my roommate Tyra picked me up. "So how was Las Vegas I see you didn't get married or did you and you got a quickie divorce" as I chuckled.

"I did have drunk sex with a guy but I can't remember his name. I swear the sex was hot and heavy he even sprayed whip cream on my feet and licked it off. I licked some off his chest too"I replied. "Leann you freaky little devil" as I chuckle. "This guy was hot he had tattoos on him and the one on his back was amazing". "You always found guys with tattoos hot," she remarked.

"When you woke up did you guys go from round two". "I actually left him in that room asleep I just felt so embarrassed" I said. "Even after you told me how hot and heavy you left him there". "Come on Tyra it was a one night stand beside if he did wake up it would of been the most uncomfortable conversation ever"I stated. "Well I would of looked at his wallet and at least got his name" Tyra said as I chuckled.

Two month passed and I went to Sunday dinner at my parent's house the most strict family in the county. While growing up there you couldn't swear, nothing tight on the body, be a virgin on your wedding day (that's not going to happen with me), get great grades, go to college. I walked in and my little sister ran down the stair as her pig tail braids flew in the air. "Leann so happy to see you" as she jumped into my arms. I put her down as I put my hand on my back. "You all right?". "Yea my back is brothering me"I replied as the pain went away.

"Leann what did I tell you about dressing for dinner". "Mom this isn't the fifties woman can wear pants now"I stated. "And I can tell you haven't stuck to your diet either". My mother always wanted her daughters to look a certain way me I'm a rebel of the family but I have noticed that I've put on a few pounds especially in the stomach area.

We all sat down to eat but one whiff of my mother's meatloaf made me nauseous. "You all right sweetie?"my mother asked. "Yeah I'm fine" I stated feeling like I'm about to throw up all over the dinner table. I tried to eat with out vomiting. "So how are you and Brian doing has he proposed to you yet" my father asked.

"Brian and I broke up dad he wanted some stuff I couldn't give him". My parents had some stupid thoughts about gays so I didn't want to tell them them why Brian and I broke up. "I'm sorry baby I can see if any of the guys at the country club-". "I'm taking some time before I go out with another guy" as I could feel dinner making a come back.

"Leann are you all right?". "Excuse me"I said and went to the bathroom. After puking I sat on the floor wondering if I came back with more than I knew about it. Oh god could I be pregnant, Did that one night in Las Vegas with that guy make a baby I thought as my mother knocked on the door.

I got up and opened the door. "You all right sweetie" she asked. "I'm fine just a stomach bug I'm going to skip dessert and go home". "All right sweetie why don't you sneak out the back". I thanked my mom and left for the nearest pharmacy for a pregnancy's test.