PART FIFTY-SIX

At the house I got worried wondering where Zak and the rest of the crew was.  The police were doing their best but they couldn't find them.  On the bus Zak was going in and out.  "Come on Zak stay awake"Billy called out.  "Come on dude you can't fall asleep"Aaron replied.  "I don't-know how long I can" he said.  "Come on you can't die Zak think about Leann and the kids.  Your daughters and son they need their father"Aaron stated.  "If I-die tell-Leann-".  Zak went silent as Aaron yelled for him to wake up. 

When Zak opened his eyes he heard crying.  He followed the sound and saw a funeral.  As he got closer Zak saw his mother, Aaron, BIlly, Jay, friends and family but Zak didn't see me.  He watched as his coffin was put into the ground than he looked at the gravestone and saw his name but also saw mine.  "Oh god no" Zak said. "How are the kids doing?". 

"Iris doesn't understand why her parents aren't around anymore" Nancy replied.  "I talked to her mom Leann died of Broken Heart Syndrome when she heard Zak was gone Leann just passed out.  They tried to bring her back but they couldn't".  "I'm glad that her mother let Zak and Leann be buried together"Billy stated.  "I'm going to stop by the house and see Iris, Vincent, and Annabelle" Aaron remarked. 

"Guys since you four are what Zak call Iris's protector we want the four of you to still be apart of the kid's life" Nancy stated.  "Zak would like that"Billy replied.  Tears started to fall down his face when Zak heard a dog barking.  He turned and saw Gracie with her tail wagging as she ran off.  Zak followed Gracie untill he saw Zeus with his father.  "Zak I'm giving you a choice do you want to stay here or do you want to go back to Leann and your children".  "After seeing that I want to go back and marry Leann with my family and friends infront of me," Zak stated.  His father opened a door and Gracie ran into it. 

"Thanks Zeus for keeping Iris save" patting him than Zak gave his father a hug.  Zak walked in.  Zak opened his eyes and he was looking around as he felt something in his throat.  "Zak relax I'm right here".  He looked over and saw me holding his hand.  The doctor and nurse came in.  "Mr. Bagans calm down we'll take the tube out".  After they took out the tube Zak started to cough.  "Here drink this" giving him some water.  "What happened?" he asked hoarsed.  "You, Aaron, and Billy were in a bus accident.  You were in a coma for three days"I stated.  "What about the guys are they-". 

"Billy was lucky he got bumps and bruises, you and Aaron needed surgery to control some bleeding".  "Are they?".  "Aaron is a couple of rooms down Jay went to tell him and Billy is with your mother and the kids" I replied as tears fell down my face.  "When I was on the bus I couldn't feel my legs".  "It was pressure of the debris that made it feel like you couldn't feel your legs.   You broke your cevicle in two places and you lost about half of your blood volume"The doctor replied. 

"H-H-ow did they find us?".  "The police found the track marks from the bus and they started searching untill they saw Zeus and he lead them to you guys"I stated. Thanks dad Zak uttered.  "We'll come by later and do some blood work" and the doctor left.  "I'm going to call your mom and tell her your awake".