PART TWENTY-FOUR

When I woke up I saw Zak playing on the floor with Iris.  "I didn't want to wake you" he remarked looking up at me.  "Did you have a better sleep?"I asked.  "Yeah and tonight I'll make sure that entity is found and gotten rid of" Zak replied.  "Why don't I get dress and we'll take Iris out".  "Well I was thinking that maybe you and I can go out Jay and Billy are coming to watch Iris" Zak suggested. 

"All right" and jumped into the shower.  Just as I was putting on my shoes Billy and Jay showed up.  After I told them where the diaper and the bottles were Zak and I went out.  We went for a walk and than went to a restaurant.  "Leann I was thinking since we made Iris while drunk maybe when we get back to Las Vegas I'd like to take you out on a proper date"Zak offered.  I blushed.  "Sure Zak I'd liked that"I replied take a pickle from his plate while Zak stole a french fry which made us laugh.

When we got back to the hotel Zak went to get ready.  I went over to Zak's coat and put something in his breast pocket.  As he put it on Zak felt it so he opened it and saw a picture of me and Iris.  "If that entity gets to you just put your hand on your heart so you know we're close to your heart" I said as I kissed Zak.  Zak put the picture back than kiss me passionately untill Iris started to laugh which made us both laugh. 

When they got to the place Zak closed his eyes and put his hand on his heart.  "You won't get to me this time" Zak muttered and went in.  Inside Zak was wandering around when he heard my voice calling him.  "You're not going to get me they're safe and sound!" he called out.  Then Zak felt something push him down.  It took the breath out of him but he got up.  "You're not going to hurt me".  DIE IRIS  Zak put his hand on his heart as he closed his eyes.  Don't let that entity play game with you. You're stronger than that  Zak opened his eyes.  "YOU WON'T TOUCH MY CHILD OR HER MOTHER.  I'LL MAKE DAM SURE YOU DON'T!" Zak yelled out. 

In another room Aaron and Billy were doing an experiment when they saw Zak coming over.
"Did you get that entity?".  Zak leaned against the wall than slide down.  Aaron walked over and saw something wasn't right.  He checked Zak's pulse.  "Have Jay call an ambulance now!!".  Billy ran off as Aaron laid Zak flat on the ground.  "Come on Zak you can't leave us now".  He unzipped Zak's jacket and started to CPR on him.