PART FIFTY-FIVE

It's a week before the wedding and the guys had to film an episode but Zak swore they'd be back in time.  I gave Zak a kiss as Zak gave all the kids a kiss and a hug too.  While on the bus Zak was looking at some pictures of the kids when Aaron walked over.  "So you ready for the wedding?".  "Yeah Leann said she got another wedding dress and our mothers have an idea on how to get the twins in the wedding, but-".  "What?".  "When I told Iris Dakota was going to be in the wedding she said my boyfrwend which made me and Leann chuckle". 

"I think she's a bit young to date Zak" Aaron replied as which made Zak laugh. The guys hit traffic as they waited for it to move Zak saw a truck speeding towards them.  The guys had no time to react as the truck hit them full on.  At the house I was getting some stuff done when a banging came to the door.  I opened the door to find Amber, Aaron's fiancé at the door.  

"Amber what's wrong?".  "I just got a call from Jay the guys haven't shown up yet" she replied.  "I thought all of them were on the bus"I stated.  "He had to make a stop over in Colorado and was suppose to meet the guys in New Mexico".  Let's hope the guys didn't make a pit stop in Tijuana for some Tequila"I remarked as Amber snickered.  I grabbed my phone and dialed Zak's number.  On the crashed bus Zak woke up as his eyes focused at the mess of the bus.  He looked around and saw Aaron just laying on the floor bleeding from his arms and head. 

Zak looked and saw his legs were caught underneath a pole or something.  "Billy!"he called out.  "I hear yea Zak" as he coughed.  "Can you move?".  "Somewhat something is against the door I can't open it.  You".  "My legs are trapped and Aaron out cold"Zak replied as Zak coughed.  "What happened?"Billy asked.  "I think a truck plowed into us god I think I broke my shoulder" Zak replied.  Then Zak heard music playing. 

"That's Leann's tone" Zak said.  "Do you see it?".  "Yeah but I can't reach it," trying to reach it.  "FUCK!!" Zak yelled as Aaron started to move.  "What happened?".  "I think a truck plowed into us.  Can you move?".  "No something impaled me".  Zak could see it was some metal.  "Stop moving before you make it worse"Zak said.  "Where's Billy?".  "In one of the room something is against it that he can't open the door"Zak stated as he cough.  "Can you move your legs?".  "I can't even feel them right now". 

"Zak you could have a spinal cord injury?".  "No crap that's why I'm staying as still as I can"Zak replied.  "Thank god Jay wasn't with us".  "Yeah he's probably at the site wondering where-".  "Zak you all right?". "My stomach's killing me" Zak remarked.  Aaron looked and saw blood coming from under Zak. 

"Zak you're bleeding can you tell where it's coming from" Aaron asked.  Zak moved his free hand against his side.  "Oh god something has punctured my side I'm bleeding bad" Zak replied.  "HELP anyone out there HELP" Aaron yelled.  "Guys we're over the guard rail I don't think nobody can see or hear us" Billy said.  "If we don't get help one or all of us are going to die" Aaron stated.