PART FIFTY-TWO

When I finally got home Zak looked so happy he looked ready to kiss my feet and shower me with roses.  "I'm so happy to see you taking care of colicky newborn twins and a two year old that wants your attention give me a house with an evil entity any day" as I laughed.  "Where are the kids anyway?"I asked. "It seems The Ghost Adventure's crew has a side job of being male nannies" Zak replied with a snicker which made me chuckle as well.

"Remind me to thank them" I remarked.  Zak gave me a hug as we went upstairs.  When the guys came back I came down to see Aaron and Billy with the twins.  "Oh my sweet little twins" I said as I picked them up.  "It's good to see you" Billy replied.  "I want to say thank you guys for helping Zak I can now see why Zak consider you family"I stated.  "It's our pleasure we could see Zak needed help even if he's too proud to ask for it" as Zak blushed. 

"Well thanks again but we'll take it from now".  "Good and Zak we'll talk later about payment" as Zak chuckled.  "I love your friends Zak" as I gave Zak Vincent. "I know you do come on".  A few months went by and Zak was getting ready to go on an investigation but something inside of him was telling him not to go.  Zak went to call his mother. 

"Hello".  "Hey mom"Zak said.  "I thought you'd be getting ready to go".  "I don't know mom this is Leann first time alone with the kids and something tells me I shouldn't go" Zak stated.  "Zakary don't think that way beside we're here to help if she needs it so go do your job and stop being a worry wart" as Zak chuckled.  "Thanks mom" and hung up as I came down with Anabelle. "You ready to go?". 

"Almost but do me a favor if you get overwhelmed by the babies and Iris call your mother and mine.  Aaron also told me you can call his fiancé Amber and Billy said you can call his wife".  I gave Zak a kiss.  "Thanks Zak and I have something for you". 

I turned on his phone and there was new picture of the kids and me.  "And I put a picture of all the kids and me in your coat pocket just in case".  Zak gave me a kiss.  "Where are the rest of the Bagans?" Zak inquired.  "Iris was down here a minute ago and Vincent sleeping".  Zak ran outside as I went downstairs.  "Iris"Zak called out.  He came back in and asked if she was there.  "No I'm calling the police" as Zak took Annabelle.