PART EIGHT

I don't know what it was but as we flew into Nevada I felt relax maybe because Zak was holding my hand trying not to have a panic attack.  "Don't like flying?".  "Can't hide anything from you yeah I've never liked flying but having you with me and our little person it doesn't scare me as much" he replied as he put his hand on my belly.  I gave Zak a kiss on the check. 

"Did you figure out what happened last night?" I asked.  "No maybe talking with the guys will help me" Zak said. "Now let me see if I've got this right.  Aaron has been with you since the beginning of Ghost Adventures"I said.  "Yeah he's been my second in command and he's meeting us at the airport" Zak replied.  "All right does he know about junior" as Zak chuckled. 

"No and if this is a boy we are not going to name him Zak Jr"Zak stated.  "Oh come on I think it sounds kind of cute"I stated as I chuckled.  When we landed we got our luggage and waited outside.  We waited for a little bit when a car pulled up.  "So how was your trip man" Aaron asked.  "Good and bad"Zak stated.  "So your vision was right you did get that drunk girl-".  Zak shut him up as I walked over. 

"Hi Aaron I'm the drunk girl" as Aaron blushed.  "I'm so sorry I didn't mean that" Aaron remarked.  "It's OK can we get going I'm just so tired right now".  We all got in and left.  After a few minutes I fell asleep in the back while Aaron and Zak talked up front.  "So what happened why did you bring your baby momma here?" Aaron asked . 

"Baby mama do you listen to what comes out of your mouth sometimes.  Leann is a great person and yes she's carrying my child but I don't see her as a baby mommy I care for her"Zak replied. "Do you think your mother is going to feel that way". "If she doesn't understand how I feel well she can keep her comments to herself if she wants to see my child"Zak replied.  "What if your mother wants you to marry her?" Aaron inquired.

"Like I told her father I don't want to marry her just because she's having my child but I will be there for her when she needs me". "Zak what if you get oppressed you could put that child and Leann in trouble" Aaron remarked.  "Than I'll stay away untill I can get a handle on myself look Aaron I really want this to work out so I can be a father to that child inside her" Zak replied.