PART THIRTY SEVEN

When we landed it felt so nice not to be so wrapped up in the wedding. We went to the hotel when we got there my friend Tyra was there. "Thanks for doing this" giving her a hug. "I haven't seen Iris since her baptism"she replied. Zak brought her over as Tyra walked over. "This is your Aunt Tyra"Zak said as Tyra picked her up. "You look so adorable Iris you got a bit of your daddy's hair" as Iris gave her a hug.

"Thanks for being our witness to our marriage and watching Iris for us"Zak replied. "When Leann told me what you guys were doing I cashed in my miles, got someone to cover my shifts and I was on the first flight to Hawaii to be your witness to your marriage,"Tyra stated. "When's the cermony?". "We have to see if there's a priest here that can marry us first but let's check in first" Zak suggested.

"Why you guys do that I saw this cute little dress that Iris will look so cute in come on sweetie". "Just don't run off with her"I called out as Tyra laughed. "Why do I feel like I should of put a GPS on our child"Zak replied as I laughed. After Zak and I checked in and had some pre wedding fun in the hotel room Zak went off to find someone to marry us while Tyra, Iris and I went to find a wedding dress.

"I can't believe you're getting married" Tyra stated. "I know I never thought I'd be getting married or have such an adorable child to boot" as I came out. "It fits you in all the wrong places" as Iris gave it a thumbs down. "All right" and went back in. "I'm surprise Zak didn't call his crew down to be a part of this" Tyra replied. "I told him to invite Billy since he's his best man but he told him to keep it on the DL which I hope he does" I stated.

When I came out Tyra was breathless. "When Zak sees you in that he may start to cry that is beautiful"she replied. "What do you think Iris should mommy get this one". "Wes Wes"she remarked as we laughed. "I think she means yes"Tyra stated.

HER WEDDING DRESS:

When they got back in Billy was pulling in

When they got back in Billy was pulling in. "Hey Billy I see you got Zak's message" giving him a hug. "Yeah I can't believe you guys are eloping"he remarked. "Did let any of the guys know about this?". "No I just told them I was going to my cousin's wedding" Billy stated. "Be Be" Iris said holding out her arms to Billy. "Come here you little angel"Billy remarked as Zak came down. "Everything is set". "When's the wedding?"Tyra asked.

"Four and I want you to be surprise Leann so a car will take to where we're getting married" Zak said. "All right since it's nearing two I'm going to start getting ready" we left. Around three fifty Tyra and I came down to see a carriage waiting for us. "Zak" I mumbled as the man helped us in. As we went I couldn't believe what was about to happen. We arrived at a beautiful beach which was so picture perfect.

As we followed the little ghost prints in the sand I felt my heart beating hard. There standing with Billy holding Iris's hand was Zak and he looked so handsome. I walked down as Tyra held my hand. Zak took my hand and gave me a peck on the check. "You look ravishing" he whispered in my ear. As the preacher talked I couldn't believe what was about to happen but I didn't feel like running I wanted this more than anything.

"Zakary Alexander do you take Leann Barbara to be your wife?". "With all my heart" Zak replied looking into my eyes. "Leann do you take Zak to be your husband?". "With all my heart"I replied as Zak snickered. The preacher than put some green leafs on Zak and gave me a heart crown. "By the power invested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife". Zak didn't even wait for the preacher to finish he just took me and kissed me as Billy, Iris and Tyra clapped.

Back in Las Vegas Zak called Aaron. "Hello". "Hey what's up?". "You sound happy". "I got married dude" Zak stated. "Holy molly you and Leann eloped where?" he asked. "Hawaii man we got married on the beach it was so magical" Zak said. "Well have a great honeymoon dude and I want pictures of the wedding" Aaron stated. "I'll have my best man send you some"Zak replied. "I knew he had something up his sleeve we'll talk later and give Leann my love"Aaron stated and hung up as I came out of the bathroom. "Everything all right"I asked.

"Aaron's a bit jealous but wishes us a wonderful honeymoon"Zak replied. "Zak there's something I have to tell you which might make this sweeter"I stated. "What's that?" he inquired. "I'm pregnant". "Are you sure?"Zak asked a bit in shock. I showed Zak the tests which both said pregnant. "Are you happy?"I inquired. "Of course I am at least we were both sober this time around" Zak stated. I crawled into bed as Zak hugged me.