PART TWENTY-NINE

When Zak woke up he could smell pancakes.  The door opened and I came in with a tray with Iris holding the juice which made Zak smile.  "Here you go Zak" I said as Iris gave her father the juice.  "Thanks sweetie" giving her a kiss.  "Iris why don't you go get that picture Uncle Aaron helped with you"I said as she left the room. 

"I have to apologize about last night I didn't think that would happen".  "It's all right Zak Aaron told me you get them sometimes.  It's what you call bad timing"I replied.  "I want to make it up say tonight just you and I downstairs watching a movie" Zak inquired.  "Sure the grandmothers can watch over Iris while we have a movie night downstairs.  Now enjoy your pancakes while I get Iris her breakfast"I stated.  Iris came back in with the picture.  Zak thought it was cute and could tell Aaron helped her.

After breakfast Zak was doing some editing when his phone rang.  "Hello".  "You sound bummed what's wrong?"Aaron asked.  "I feel bad that I ruined our date last night with a freaking migraine" Zak replied.  "I know I had to come back to the house and Leann told me" Aaron remarked.  "Well tonight we're having take two on the date.  The grandmothers are going to watch Iris while Leann and I have a movie night" Zak stated.

"Just don't scare her" and Aaron hung up.  After Zak finished editing he came up and saw Iris and I getting ready to go out with Gracie.  "Where you guys going?".  "The park are you finish editing?" Leann remarked.  "I just finished let me get my coat and we'll go" as Iris jumped up and down. At the park everyone was having fun including Iris who was swinging with her father I even took a video for his Instagram account. While we watched Iris play in the sandbox Gracie started to growl. 

I stood up and saw my father standing there than when a car went by he disappeared.  "Zak I think we need to go" I said.  "Why?".  "Something just doesn't feel right" I replied.  Zak picked up Iris as I put Gracie on her leash.  As we were walking back to the car my father appeared.  "Dad what are you doing here?".  "I came to talk to your mother and this must be your bastard child" he replied.  "Zak take Iris to the car" I stated and Zak left. 

"Honey I want you, your mother, and Ariel to come back".  "I'm not taking Iris away from her father" I stated. "You don't have to let Zak raise her" he suggested.  I smacked my father.  "How dare you dad I would never leave my child and I know dam well mom doesn't want you back.  Why don't you go back to where ever you came from and forget about us.  I'm happy being a mother to Iris and Zak and I are falling in love" and started to leave. "I guess that migraine didn't interrupt your date last night".  I stopped dead in my track and turned around.  "H-H-How did you know about that only one person knew about it and he works for Zak"I stated.  "Just come home and leave that investigator" holding out his hand.  "NO!!" and walked off.