PART THREE

"Please let it be negative" I kept saying but once I saw the pregnant sign for the second time in the row I knew it wasn't a false positive.  I came downstairs and saw Tyra watching Ghost Adventures.  "So how was dinner?".  "The same and you know that one night stand I had I brought something home with me I remarked.

"Don't tell me you have a STD?".  "I'm pregnant" showing her the tests.  "Oh my god what are you going to do?".  "I don't know what I'm-".  I looked at the screen as one of the guys had his back turned to the camera.  I put it on pause.  "What Leann?".  "That tattoo I remember it from the guy who I made this child with" I stated shocked.  "Hold on are you sure about this?" Tyra said.  "I remember looking at it when he was asleep, I thought it was amazing"I remarked. 

Tyra pulled up her computer and typed in a few things.  "Is this the tattoo you saw on the back of your baby's father" showing me a better picture.  "Yes, what's his name?". "Zakary Bagans he's the lead paranormal investigator on the show Ghost Adventures" she replied.  I felt like fainting I had drunk sex with a paranormal investigator now I'm having his child. 

"I think I need to go back to Las Vegas and tell him about the baby"I thought.  "He isn't in Las Vegas he's in Ireland filming an episode for the Halloween episode of Ghost Adventures" Tyra read.  Then I started to cry as I sat down.  "Leann why the tears?". "I just thought of how my parents are going to react when they see me with a bun in the oven"I replied.  "Don't think about that just yet" as she hugged me.  Back in Ireland Zak was sitting on a hill looking at the landscape as Aaron came over.  "What's going on man you've been quiet?". 

Zak showed Aaron an article that was sent to him.  "Holly Decker is pregnant with Jameson Quaker's baby.  Man, I'm so sorry" Aaron stated.  "Do you ever wonder if you'll ever become a father?" Zak inquired.  "Sometimes come on we have much more to film".  "Dam it" Zak said rubbing his lower back.  "Back bugging you".  "Yeah, since we got here, I may try sleeping on the floor tonight" Zak stated. 

As he got up, he saw a child in a nursery when he got closer Zak saw a picture of himself on the dresser.  A woman walked in and picked her up.  "You ready for your first bath Iris come on Auntie Tyra is waiting for you".  Then the baby started to reach for Zak's picture.  "You reaching for daddy maybe in the future I'll tell him about you". 

She picked up the baby and left the room.  Zak felt a hand on his shoulder and saw Aaron behind him.  "You all right you look ready to pass out" he replied.  "Aaron, you know that one night stand I had I think I might have gotten her pregnant" Zak stated.