PART TWENTY

A few days went by and Zak invited the guys over to meet me and Iris also to tell them about her baptism.  While I was making some sandwiches Zak was changing Iris's diaper.  When he came out Zak had one of his respirators on which made me laugh.  "I swear Iris saves her smellest diapers for me" Zak replied taking it off.  "I could hear her giggling while you were changing her"I replied. 

"I think she likes the sound it was making" Zak remarked. Then Zak heard a car park and a knock to the door.  "They're here". Zak got up and opened the door to see them standing there.  "Come in guys I would like you to finally meet Leann".  All the guys shook my hand.  "Where's Iris?".  "Taking a nap right now"Zak said.  "I see Iris is saving the stinkiest diaper for dad" Aaron stated when he noticed the mask in Zak's hands.

"How's Gracie handling Iris?"Billy asked.  "She was a little tentative around her but Iris loves Gracie and Gracie has become her guardin.  She'll sleep under her crib at night since we had an encounter with a scorpion" Zak replied.  "We were sleeping when Gracie started to scratch at my door. I get up and Gracie has Iris in her teeth.  I pick her up and went into her room when I saw a scorpion in Iris's crib".

"Leann woke me up and told me what was going on I go in and see it in Iris's crib. After I got rid of it we checked Iris and Gracie for sting marks but none thank god".  After going outside and having some lunch Iris let us know she was up.  "That kid has your lungs Zak"Aaron stated as I went to get her.  "How does it feel to be a father Zak?" Jay inquired. 

"I love it Jay Iris has really been a blessing.  She let the world know she was here when she was born. I love just holding her, smelling how sweet she is after having a bath" Zak stated.  "Guys I like you to meet Iris Grace Bagans"."Oh my god she's beautiful Zak"Billy said.  "Can I hold her?" Aaron asked.  I gave her to Aaron.  "Hi there I'm your uncle Aaron" in a funny voice which made her giggle.   "You may have to get a crow bar to get Aaron to let go of her" as the guys chuckled. 

"The other reason we invited you here is because of that picture and frame you guys gave us .  We want to make sure Iris has her protectors so instead of one god father we want all you guys to be her god father"Zak stated. "Really Zak all three of us god fathers" Billy said.  "Yes guys"I replied.  "Is the god mother single?" Aaron asked. 

The guys laughed as Zak gave the baby to Billy to hold.  "You've got my vote Zak"Jay stated. "Me too" Billy added.  "All right"Aaron said.  "And my knee is wet" as Aaron chuckled.  "Just for that come with me and bring Iris I'll teach you how to change her diaper Aaron" Zak stated.  As they left we all started to laugh.