PART FIVE

A few days went by and I was sitting at home looking at the ultra sound picture of my baby even thou it was just the size of a peanut I felt happy about it.  A knock came to the door so I got up and went to answer the door.  When I opened it I nearly fainted there standing at my door is Zak Bagans.  "Zak"I stated.  "Hi Leann can I come in I think we have some stuff to talk about" he said with a smile. 

I let him in as he sat down.  "Do you want something to drink?".  "Some water".  "Coconut water ok"I asked as I gave him one.  "Thanks" as we sat down.  "Question how did you find me?"I asked.  "It seems your grandmother and mine were friends and my grandmother gave her my number which is weird.  Anyway she called me a few days ago and told me what's going on" he replied with a chuckle. 

"I think you should invite my grandmother on an investigation" as we laughed.  "I was wondering if you're going to keep the baby".  "Yes I am Zak look you don't have to marry me but I would like you in her life"I asked.  "You think it's going to be girl" Zak remarked with a smile.  "I just got a feeling I knew it doesn't look like much but I had an ultrasound done a few days ago" I remarked and showed Zak.  He smiled.  "I got to say that was an amazing night considering we were drunk out of our mind" Zak mentioned.

"Yeah I have never gone full tilt like that before.  Did you lick whip cream off my feet" as Zak blushed.  "But you licked whip cream off my chest which sent chills up my spine by the way" he remembered.  "If you don't mind me asking what made you go that crazy were you possessed or something".  "No I had this fight with my girl friend which ended us breaking up I just wanted to erase her from my memory," Zak remarked.

"You".  "I found my boyfriend of four years in bed with another man".  "Yeah I would want to get drunk if that happened to me" he stated.  "Not into that kind of thing" as Zak blushed.  "Excuse me" and went to the bathroom.  I came back out as Zak was standing there.  "Sorry morning sickness can't wait for that to be over" wiping my mouth.  "I was thinking maybe we could get together and talk more about each other and our child" Zak inquired.  "All right give me a call later" and Zak left.