ART 55

"I will wait you in the library." This is how our closeness started. We became groupmates in research. At first, I was not comfortable being with him 'cause I'm a shy type of person. I am not approachable and friendly to everyone. But he's different. We're totally an opposite. He's talkative and friendly.

"I will wait you in the field, Astine. Let's watch the game." It's our sports day and we already friends that time. Madalas na kaming magkasama dahil na rin siguro sa kadaldalan niya. I hate annoying person but I don't know why it happens that i started to like it. Maybe it's because of him.

He's always there when I need a friend to share my problem. He cheered me up when I'm sad. He even made a cheesy and funny things just to make me happy. He became my crying shoulder. So I never felt alone.

"I will wait you at the gate, As." He started courting me. He waits me at the gate every after dismissal of our classes. I hate to admit it pero alam kong may nararamdaman na rin ako.

After 8 months of courting, I finally said 'yes' to him. I never thought that he'll going to wait that long. So I find it worth saying yes to him. He's very sweet and caring. Lagi niya akong pinakikilig at pinatatawa sa mga banat at biro niya.

"Happy 3rd Anniversay, Love!" It's our third anniversary and I didn't expect that he'll bring me to church.

"Wow, bakit sa church mo ako dinala? I thought we're going to celebrate?" Nagtataka kong tanong pero mababakas sa mukha ko ang saya. He's really a religious person and that's one of the reasons why I love him.

"Syempre, magte-thank you muna ako kay God dahil binigyan niya ako ng napakaganda at napakabait na girlfriend," he uttered as he cupped my face. "I love you, Astine. I will wait you in the church while watching you walking in the red carpet when we became successful."

Nanginginig ko siyang pinagmasdan habang nasa dulo at naghihintay. I can't help myself crying while walking in the red carpet. He's very handsome. Bagay na bagay sa kaniya ang kaniyang suot.

If I could only back the time. I will not do it. His brother got me pregnant accidentally when we got drunk that time.

His smile reminded me of how stupid I am. It makes me break into pieces seeing him waiting for me.

He did wait me in the church but not as my groom but as a priest.