ART 79

MY GIRLFRIEND ALWAYS FORGETS ME

"Who are you?" She asked while holding a pan in his hand. I forced myself not to laugh. I remained my serious expression.

I slowly walked towards her making her panic. She's so cute!

"D-don't you dare! Sisigaw ako dito kapag hindi ka tumigil," natataranta niyang wika dahilan para hindi ko na mapigilang tumawa.

"Why are you laughing? What are you doing in my house?"

My lips formed a smile. Mabilis kong hinuli ang kaniyang mga kamay at niyakap. I chuckled when I heard her shouting and asking for help.

"You forgot me again. I'm your boyfriend, Kaye. You're hurting me, Love." She froze after hearing what I've said. I know she sensed the sadness in my voice.

She faced me then cupped my face. "I'm sorry. I didn't know. I'm sorry, Love," she said as he hugged me.

"It's alright. Let's eat so you can take your medicine."

Eventhough she always forget me whenever she wakes up. I'm still glad that she believes in everything I say. I love her very much.

"Are you insane? Let her go! Nandito naman kami--ako, bakit nagtitiis ka pa sa kaniya?" Jean said over the phone. I heaved a sigh. They really don't understand that I love my girlfriend.

"Stop it, Jean. We're done and i'm thankful that you always there for me. I hope you'd understand me. I love her. Ikamamatay ko kung mawawala siya." I felt so guilty hearing her sobs. I know she's crying again.

"I don't know what you did to me. Kahit sawa na akong magpakatanga sa 'yo, I'm still here. I'm just hoping that she'll not know what you're doing," she coldly said before ended the call.

Maybe I'm so stupid for hurting my ex-girlfriend. She's almost perfect. Our relationship almost perfect not until Kaye came. I just can't help to fall in love with her. Napakasuwerte ko lang talaga dahil naiintindihan ako ni Jean.

"Wait me here, Love. I'll cook for you," I said before I kissed her forehead. She smiled and nodded.

I watched her turned on the TV before leaving her.

I was in the midst of cooking when I heard a knocked. I guess Kaye didn't hear it so I decided to go there and opened it. I was shocked when I saw Jean. I'm not expecting her to be here since we're already done.

Mabilis kong sinilip si Kaye. I calmed when I saw her peacefully sleeping. I face Jean. I froze when he hugged me.

"Comeback to me, please. I still love you. Hindi ko kayang mawala ka," she said while crying.

My heart aches. I don't know what should I say. I know this is my fault. She loves me but my heart is already taken by someone.

"What are you doing?" Mabilis akong kumalas matapos marinig ang boses ni Kaye. Her tears keep on falling from her eyes. I feel hurt. I don't want to see her crying. Damn!

"No, no Love. Mali ka---"

"You fooled me, Xian! All this time, you're the reason why I'm experiencing this. I feel so guilty dahil sa araw-araw akong nagigising na hindi ko man lang maalala ang taong mahal ko!" I want to wipe her tears but I know I don't have the rights.

H-how did she know that?

"W-what are talking about, Love?" Naguguluhan kong tanong.

"I stopped taking medicine," she exclaimed. My knees start trembling.

Lumapit siya sa akin. I can clearly see her eyes full of hatred and pain.

She starts throwing a punch on my chest. I didn't move. I didn't stop her. I know I deserve this.

"Manloloko! Sinamantala mo na wala akong maalala and you even let me drink that fucking drug just to forget my memories whenever I woke up." She stopped and looked into my eyes. "But I realized something. You're still nothing to me. You're just a fucking obsessed man who's thirst for my love," sambit niya bago ako iniwan.

Napaupo ako at napahagulhol. She left me. She already know the truth.

Mali bang hilingin na mahalin niya rin ako?

"I was about to tell you something that's why I came here...Van is back. Your twin is back after knowing what you're doing to his fiancé. Tama na, Xian. Hindi mo siya pag-aari," Jean said then I felt her tapped my shoulder.

Mas lalo kong naramdaman ang pagkadurog. Her heart was already taken by someone. And worst it is not me. It's my twin brother.

They're right. Heart will never forget because those times that Kaye and I were together, she always forget me. But she never forget my brother's name so I have to pretend as him para kahit papaano ay magkaroon man lang ako ng parte sa puso niya. It hurts knowing that she never love me and I know she'll never do.

"Ako na lang ulit, Xian." Jean hugged me that breaks me into pieces. I know she's hurt more than I am.

How ironic that we still choose to love the person we can't have when in fact there's someone who's willing to love us back. Hate this heart!