ART 87

MY OWN KIND OF MAN

"Ayaw ko nga."

"Eat this or I'll eat you," he said to the girl wearing his serious expression.

"I'm full. You can eat if you want to," the girl replied.

"Okay, walang ice cream. Walang kwek-kwek at walang hotdog mamaya. Bahala kang magutom diyan." Nanlaki ang mata ng babae dahil sa sinabi ng boyfriend ko.

"Fine. Kakain na nga. You're so unfair! Alam mo talaga ang kahinaan ko," nakangusong saad ng babae na ikinatawa ng boyfriend ko.

"You're so cute. Pakiss nga," saad niya at umaktong nakanguso pa. The girl smiled while watching him. She found him so cute doing that thing.

"Baliw."

"Sayo. Pakiss na nga ng isa."

"Kiss your ass. Kumain kana nga para kang adik diyan," the girl said while secretly smiling.

"Adik sa 'yo." Napailing na lamang ang babae sa sinabi ng boyfriend ko.

He's really a flirt.

"Am I pretty, right?"

"Yeah," he replied but the girl gives him a glare.

"You look like not agree. Panget nga siguro ako. I'm not really pretty," said by the girl but my boyfriend held her hand.

"You're not pretty because you are beautiful. Always remember that."

This is the first time I heard him saying that to the girl. It's really not his thing.

"Saan ka galing? Maggagabi na," he said when he saw the girl. He went near to her.

"Sorry. May binili lang. I didn't expect I'll see you here. Where are you going?"

"Sa inyo sana but nandito kana naman. Ipagpapaalam na lang kita sa parents mo. So tara?" He smiled and offered his hand to the girl. The girl looks confused but she still accepts his hand.

"Saan ba tayo pupunta?" Tanong niya.

"Basta."

He loves dragging the girl without her knowing where they will go.

"Magback out na lang kaya ako? Kinakabahan ako eh, feeling ko hindi ko kaya," saad ng babae habang hindi mapakali sa kaniyang kinatatayuan.

"You can do it. Nandito kana aatras ka pa ba? Matalino ka. May tiwala kaming lahat sa 'yo. Focus on your dreams and goals. Kaya mo 'yan," my boyfriend cheered her up.

"You think?"

"I'll wait you outside. Just relax and breathe. Nandito lang ako," he spoke before he kissed her forehead.

My tears started to form on the the corner of my eyes. The girl is so lucky.

When the girl finished her exams. She went outside but the he wasn't there. She looks around to find him but she failed. Hindi niya ito makita.

Umuwi siya na malungkot but when she opened the door she was so shocked. He was there standing while holding a boquet of flowers.

Her tears started to fall as the boy walked towards her. She forgot that today is their monthsary but despite of it, he still have surprise.

"You didn't tell me earlier. I'm sorry I forgot this special day. Nawala lang talaga sa isip ko dahil sa exams." Sa halip na magalit ay binigay niya ang bulaklak sa babae. He wiped her tears.

"I know. I'm not mad. It's for your future. It's for our future. Hahadlangan pa ba kita? Isa pa marami pa namang time na natitira. I-enjoy na lang natin," he said that made me cry more.

The girl is lucky for having a man like him. And yes, I am that girl.

He's a flirt to me. He keeps on flirting me even I'm already his. He always makes me feel special in any way possible. He keeps on flirting me like he's trying to win me over.

He rarely said that I am beautiful instead he always making me feel appreciated, valued and loved everyday. He often see what's inside me than my physical appearance. He matched his words with actions.

Everytime he drags me, he'll just bring me to church. He prays and talks God about me even he's aware that I'm just beside him. He is a man who will bring you to church than to his bedroom.

He motivates and supports me in every competition and exams. He never leave my side whenever I am losing hope. He build me to be stronger in any fights of life. He pushed me to become the best version of myself.

At first, he's not my ideal type but now he's my own kind of man. I will hold him tight and never let him lose.

"Thank you, Love. I love you."