Author's Note

Hello readers! I got ideas for this fanfic recently, and I couldn't hold it in any longer. I needed to write them. I want to tell you that I'm really looking forward to you reading it, and I thank you for doing so.

I really hope you will give me some feedback, vote, share it with others, and enjoy this story more importantly.

The story deals with topics like depression, abuse, starving, and insecurities. I'm writing this because I'm going through a period in my life where I need to voice it out through characters, so read at your own risk.

I hope this story becomes big or something, though I'm doubting it but it would be super cool.

[I'm editing this now, a year after having finished the story, and i'm astonished at how many reads it has. I honestly don't think my writing in here is all that great, and that this book is slightly too cliché for me (i was 14/15 when i started this in like, what, maybe 2014-2015(?), but i'm older and much wiser now) and I wish I had the time to edit this story to be what my much wiser mind would like it to be and to make it much better and less cliche but I'm rather busy with my newer series Weapons, and my new novel Memories.

Harry is famous in this and those typically aren't my favorite fanfics to read which is why I want to edit it now and tell you guys more importantly what to expect. I wrote this book with famous-1D-Harry since this was my first book and I didn't know what I was doing or how to manage an AU (though i definitely do now!)

To anyone about to read it, I never said a proper thank you at the end of it. Thanks for reading and supporting this story. 14 year old me would've never guessed it'd attain this many reads and counting. All I was doing was voicing out my depression into a sad and sweet love story, and look where that got me!]

Thank you guys again, and come on, let's get to the story!!!!!!

-lexia xx

lovestruck † hs On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara