Introduction

I'm so excited to get this story out! I was so excited when I was coming up with the story line and idea, I hope you guys like it.

I took a little bit longer than I wanted to put this out for you to see, but it ok ☺️

This story is inspired by the music video for 'All In', hence the title being All In.

This is a criminal AU, not so much gang, but they do partake in committing crimes. I can't say very much so I don't spoil the story, but we shall see how things play out.

The guy's ages are a bit different in the story so:

Chan: 23 years old
Minho: 22 years old
Changbin: 21 years old
Hyunjin: 21 years old
Jisung: 20 years old
Felix: 20 years old
Seungmin: 20 years old
Jeongin: 15 years old

I know everyone's ages are normal except for Jeongin's. This doesn't really affect the story but it adds to a smaller side part. If you really want, you can just pretend the ages are normal.

If at any point in time you are confused or have a theory as to what might happen next, TELL ME! I want to hear what you guys have to say!

Also, I wrote this story when GOT7 was still in JYP, so they are included in here. I'm not going to change it though, because they will always be GOT7 and because their role is kind of important.

BTW, the cover for this story was made by my sister. Follow them on Tiktok @just_a_mult1 and Instagram @just_a_mult1 for kpop memes and art videos.

And for custom shirts, hoodies, cups, decals, and more check out @dsdbydee on Instagram and Tiktok. Designs like Harry Potter, sports, kpop, momlife, Texas, pokemon, and kids designs are available and customizable.

This story is from my imagination. If there is another story in existence that is similar or has details similar to this one, it is not intentional. I would never steal someone else's ideas.

Enjoy