ch 1: A birthday kiss

Nikhil came for a trip to pondicherry with his friends. They went to the casino and One of his friends dared him "Kiss that birthday girl" pointing to the girl celebrating her birthday with her friends.

She looks Ivory skin tone, looking bright, Chocolate colored Medium hair with Side swept bangs, Brown Hazel eye color.

so many things running in Nikhil's mind. Why do I feel her familiarity? Like I already know her. I have never seen her before. Why does she look outstanding compared to other girls? I have seen many pretty gorgeous girls in my life. But she is something different from those pretty girls.

She is smiling and sharing the cake with her friends. Nikhil went behind her. "Hey birthday girl"

Yajna looked at Nikhil blankly.

Nikhil wished her "Happy birthday" and raised his hands for greeting

"Thank you" Yajna replied with a smile and shook hands with him.

Nikhil pulled her into him and said "My friend dared me to kiss you" and kissed her lips gently. Nikhil felt pineapple taste in her lips and her body spread the aroma of new bloom lotus.

When Nikhil looked into her. Yajna looks speechless and blank.

Nikhil felt she enjoyed it because she didn't push him away when he kissed her and muttered in her ears "You are quite taste good"

At that moment, When Yajna kissed Nikhil, she didn't want to push him, instead she felt pulling her into him. Yajna was completely captivated by Nikhil's kiss.

Yajna came to her senses that some stranger stole her first kiss, When Yajna's friends asked her "Do you know him? Is he your boyfriend? He is really handsome"

When Nikhil is about to leave. Yajna held his hand "He is my boyfriend and he is going to pay our bill." Yajna leaned him closer to him and said "Everything comes with the price"

Yajna called the waiter "Give the bill to my boyfriend" and left with her friends.

The waiter gave him a bill of 12,000/- rupees. Nikhil spent every penny from his packet to pay the bill.

Shree asked "Why haven't I seen your boyfriend before?"

Yajna raked her hand through her hair "I met him online, he came here especially to meet me" and muttered to herself "I too have seen him for first-time?"

At night, Yajna went to bed thinking of all bullshit about the boy "Why did I lie to my friends about him? Why do I feel like we have history together? Wait Now we have history. I mean I made history with him. Oh stop thinking about him. Why can't I take him out of my mind"

Yajna finds herself in a different world with the guy she kissed. The man is holding a bow and arrow aiming to the sky and when she asks for help from everyone. The same man called her 'Vaishya' . Yajna woke up and muttered to herself "Why did my dream start with a pleasant and ended horribly? Why did I feel so much pain when he called me 'Vai'? What was the word?" While rubbing my head and my eyes narrowed "Wait That man he looks.. he looks like the boy who kissed me"