Chapter Thirty-Nine

"Nice place here." They said together. She smiled. "Where's Rydel?" He asked looking at the time. This was the perfect time exactly to get what she wanted most. "You must be Mr. and Mrs. Lynch. Your table is right over here." The waitress said bring them over. "We're not ac-" She cut her off. "I'm Lily. I'll be your waitress today." She smiled. "Mr. Lynch be a gentlemen and help Mrs.Lynch into her seat." She said. "W-" She cut her off. "OKAY." She said. He raised an eyebrow and did as she asked. He sat across from her. Lily turned on some romantic music. Some customer tried to come in but she flipped the close sign. They walked away. She smiled and dimmed the lights. "Can you tell us what's going on?" She asked. "I'll bring your orders right away." She said and dashed away. "What the hell?" He asked. "We didn't order anything." She said. They looked at each other and shrugged.

He looked at her. "You look beautiful." He said. She smiled. "Why thank you. You look handsome." She complimented. He blushed lightly as so did she. It might have been a while ago but she could make him as red as a tomatoe with just a few words. "I want to apologise for everything I put you through." He said. She smiled. "It's okay. I mean you know now and everything should be fine." She said. "No its not." He said holding her hand. "We're not fine. You still can't seem to look at me. We kissed 4 times and each time it displayed different emotions. Do you hate me or just dislike me?" He asked. "I can't hate you. Even if I tried." She admitted. He smiled. "So you still love me?" He asked. "No. I still dislike you. Like you said, I deserve better." She said. "I never meant to break your heart." He said. "Of course not. Things just fall apart. The man I love wants nothing to do with me and the one that left me years before has everything to do with me." She said breaking eye contact and letting go of his hand. He took hold of hers once again. "But that's not true. You left me." He said now a bit emotional. "I may have been in the wrong place at the wrong time but there's something about that night that will always scar me." He said. "What is that?" She asked. "My Perfect Mistake. I didn't propose to the one woman I wanted to be with the rest of my life. I didn't fulfill on all the promises and future plans we had. Most importantly, I lost you." He finished.

She shook the tears threatening to fall. "I screwed everything between us. But now I've moved on. I'm with the woman who caused all of this." He said. "I'm happy for you. One day, you'll fulfill it with her." She said. He entwined their fingers. "Their our plans. I can't do that with anyone else." He said. They looked into each other's eyes and smiled. Just then their food came. "Linguini for the lovely couple and flame of soul for dessert. Enjoy." She winked and walked away. They peeked in through the window. "Is it working?!" She asked. "Yes. Their holding hands as we speak." She smiled. "Thanks Lily. Now keep them for another hour then send them home." She said. "Copy." She said. "Wow auntie we are bad." She smiled. "Sh... Now lets go set the house." She said. They smiled and went towards the house.

"You do realise that Dell set us up right?" She asked. "Yes.I'm glad she did it." He smiled. "She recreated our first date." She smiled. He nodded. He put his arm around her as they approached their house. "That was actually quite relaxing." She said as they walked in to their house covered with rose petals. They looked at each other and followed them. "Wow. It's beautiful." She said. He nodded. "But not as beautiful as you." He said. She blushed. A slow song started to play sudden. He held his hand out. "May I have this dance?" He asked. She took it. They slow danced. "Laura." He called. She slowly looked up. He kissed her. She kissed back. This time sparks flying. All her insides were burning. His phone started vibrate. She slowly looked at it. Facetime call from Kacey. She put the phone facing up on the table. He tried to see but she quickly kissed him. She wanted to define her feelings. Their lips moved in perfect sync as he slowly picked her up.

He undid his tie. She smiled. Their eyes filled with lust. He was hungry. It was funny since he just ate. Fat ass. She was too. He zipped her dress down. She pulled his baby hairs and knew just to find his spots. His hands touching every part of her. His lips doing the same thing. Part by part the floor became filled with clothes. She sucked on his sweet spot. He groaned and rolled them over. They both wanted each other. No denying that. He took her into his mouth and sucked. She held him closer. She warmed herself up for the pleasure that is about to come. He lined himself up. She handed him a package. He blushed and put it on. He groped at her as she teased him. He then entered. She arched her back and sunk her nails into his back. No roughness. No violence. Just gentlness. He made love to her. He sucked on her neck and gently thrusted. "Ross...." She moaned. "Laura...." He moaned as she touched his parts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Someone is in trouble:) How was that lovelys!? Brace yourselves because from this point on.......Comment and Vote!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥