Chapter Seven

"Oooh! Mommy! Who are you trying to look cute for?" She asked as she seen her putting on her earrings. "No one." She blushed."But your cheeks are pink." She pointed out. "Okay. You watch way too many movies." She said fixing her hair. "Put it in a pony tail." She instructed. She looked at her outfit. "No. Were gonna make you the most adorable." She told her. She took the brush and started on her hair. "Okay. How about this?" She asked giving her the mirror. "Ah! Thanks mommy!" She said gushing over her hair. Laura braided it to the side. She looked at her mom. "Hey! Twins!" She said. "Yes. This way I won't loose you in the crowd." She said. "But Brad said we'll be in a special room." She said. "Just trust me." She said. She nodded. "Alright." She nodded. "Come. We don't want to be late." She said. She smiled and took her hand. They then left.

"Are you coming or not!?" Rydel asked her brother. "I'll be there." He rolled his eyes. "Get  smacked?" She said. He shook his head. "Sorry." He said grabbing his jacket and slipping in it. "Your so slow!" She whined and left. "I didn't ask you to wait for me." He whined. She walked into the room. "Hey baby." She said. "Hey!" He smiled and took her hand. "Where are you going?" She asked. "To the concert." He said. "For The Vamps?" She asked. "Yes." He said. "Okay." She said and followed him out.  "Are you going to go or your being forced?" She asked as she grabbed hold of his waist. "No. It would be nice to see them in a while." He said. "Oh. Alright." She said and continued walking.

"You guys have been awesome!! We'll you soon! Thank you!!" Bradley closed off the show. The fans cheered as they went back stage. He was greeted by his girlfriend and what he thought to be his daughter, Katie. "Woah! Ew! Your all sweaty." She said stopping him from hugging them. "I don't care! I'll take what I can get!" Katie said pulling him in for a hug. She had to deal with it. "Ugh…" She groaned. He kissed her cheek. "Dry up.We have a meet and greet ." James called to him. He nodded. "Meet me at the table?" He asked her. Katie smiled. "Do I get to sit on your lap?" She asked. "Yes." He smiled. She smiled and ran towards the other members. "I love you." He said and pecked her lips then walked away. Laura stood there in shock. This was the first time he told her that and he didn't even let her reply. She smiled and walked over to where Katie was making everyone laugh. She did have her dorky side.  She laughed and started setting up with the guys.

"I love you guys!!" A fan girl screamed as they signed her phone case, t-shirt, and  hugged her. "Thank you. We love you too." They told her. She gushed and blushed. This went for an hour or so until R5 along with Zoey. Zoey Miller. International model. Every guy's dream you can say. Well except for the Lynch bros and The Vamps. Knowing her ways, you wouldn't either. They actually feel bad for their brother.

"Hey guys!!" Rydel greeted them. "Hey!" They said. "Were last one's so don't worry." She said. "Where are your brothers?" Conner asked. "Oh their trying to find Ross. Apparently he got lost." She said rolling her eyes. "How?" Brad asked. "He got mobbed." She says. "But you made it alive?" He asked raising his eyebrow. "I mean I'm a  girl." She said. "And a part of R5." He said. "So? Their mainly for my brothers and I'm inspiring them but they can't attack me. I have Jack!" She said pointing to the big buff guy in the corner. "Okay." He said giving up. "Make this out to me." She said. They laugh as soon as they signed it for her.

He turned the corner just to bump into Katie. "Oh hey Ross." She smiled. He held out finger and held his knees breathing heavy. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Y…I…" He breathes. She walks over to the table and grabs him a bottle of water. "T…Thanks…" He breathes out before taking the water from her. She smiles at him and waits for him. "Are you okay?" She asked him. "Yeah…Thanks to you." He said poking her nose. She smiled. "Katie!!!" Her mom shouted. "Oh no." She said. She looked around and grabbed his hand. "Come on!" She said dragging him with her. "Woah!" He said as she pulled him into a room. "Why are we in here?" He asked. "Mommy will send you to jail if she sees you with me. I don't want that."She begged. He smiled. "Look I want to ask you something." He said. She said to whisper. "Sure. What is it?" She asked. "Is mommy happy?" He asked her. "Yes. Brad is so nice. He makes mom to laugh and smile. He told her he loved her today." She tells him. He took it in. "Really?" He asked. "Yeah. I hope they get married someday. I just want my mommy to be happy." She said sadly. "Why are you so sad?" He asked. "I'm…it's just…I-" She stopped as the door swung open. "Katie!!" Laura shouted. "Hey." She said. She looked at them. Its like looking at the same person. "What are you doing here!?" She asked. "Mommy. I wanted to talk to him." She tells her. "Well your done talking. Lets go." She said taking her hand. "Mom did you and Ross know each other?" The little girl asked. They looked at one another then back at her. "No…" They said. 'They knew each other.' She thought. "Bye Ross." She said hugging his legs. She handed him a little paper without Laura noticing. 'My baby with her father. Sick bastard. They would've been together if he wasn't such an asshole.' She thought. "See ya." She said and took her hand. "Bye". He said as they walked out. He looked at the note. "I know you and mom knew each other." She wrote in crayon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Check out 'Him' a new story!! It's Raura. Comment and Vote!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥