Chapter Forty-Nine

"You'd never lie to me right?" She asked. "Not even if my life counted on it."He whispered to her. She smiled. "Ross? Why do I feel like there is a part of me that I'm leaving behind?" She asked. "Your just being paranoid. When you leave....I'll be right here. Nothing will change. I'll still be here. Its only for 2 months." He reminded her. "I know but its 2 months without you." She said laying on his chest. He rubbed her bare shoulder. "I know how you feel. But this is an amazing opportunity for you to get out there and do what you do best." He smiled. She looked at him. "But when your with me is when I do my best."She told him. "So what? You want me to come with you? I hate long distance relationships too." He said making her chuckle. She sat up. "Where ever you are is where I want to be." She smiled. "Then I guess you'll have to be stuck with me for a few." He winked. She laughed smacking his shoulder. "What's this?" He smirked trying to pull the bed sheet away from her. "Stop." She said pushing him lightly. "I want you to be honest with me. No matter what happens between us, you'll tell me everything." He said. "But what if it's something like cheating?" She asked. "Especially then." He said looking at her in the eyes. "Promise?" He asked pecking her lips. "Promise." She said.

"Hello? What the hell does that mean?" She asked. "Its French for get out of my house." She said. "Are you mad that you were wrong?" She asked. "I wasn't not wrong about anything. I actually feel bad for you." She said. "I should've done something more. But don't worry. I won't do anything....yet." She smirked. "Something more?" She asked. Her smirk just grew. "Aw. This is going to be amazing. Be sure to be at the dinner." She said. "Amazing? Ha. I can tell you for sure that this dinner is not going to go your way." She said. "Why is that?" She asked crossing her arms. "Easy Kacey. Its called actions. Actions speak louder than words." She said turning to walk away from her. She grabbed her wrist. She instantly took her wrist.

"Don't ever touch me!" She shouted at her. "Don't yell at me bitch! I'm just looking for answers! You seem to hate the fact that I will be marrying your ex man in a few days." She smirked. She scoffled. "I'm not yelling, I'm just talking really loud. And if I were you, I'd wipe that smirk off my face. You have no idea what is going on." She said. "What you do? Try to steal my fiance?" She asked. "Try? Okay that's exactly what I did." She smirked. She raised her hand to slap her. She stopped her. "You put those clammy hands of yours on me and I promise you that you won't leave here." She said creating some space between them. 'Walk away.' She told her. "I know you love him." She said stopping her. She turned to face the smugged girl. "Once he says I do in exactly 5 days, he'll be mine. No more brats and definately no more Laura. Laura and Katie this. Laura and Kathy that." She rolled her eyes.  "Katie is her name. My genious. She has more brain than you will ever have. You might be pretty but your definately ugly within." She said.

"What do you know?" She asked. "I know that you won't stand here and disrespect me or my daughter. Our daughter. You might be with Ross now but I promise you that all this will didappear in a day. Possibly 1 hour." She said. "See that's where your wrong. I'm not going to lose him. I was going to tell everyone together but I guess you can know. I'm pregnant." She smirked. She became sick. Her dinner was running back up her throat. She smirked as she drained all the energy from her. "Y-Y...No.." She said running her fingers through her hair. She smirked. "Will I still lose him?" She asked. She knew something though. She forced a laugh. She was hurting deep inside. "Supermodel Kacey Miller is willing to give up her body for a baby? Especially when things are going this great?" She smirked. She stiffened. "This was a shock to me too. I found out just yesterday". She said. "Um hum. Tell it to someone who cares." She said. "You do boo boo." She said touching her shoulder. "Do I really?  The only thing I care about is my family. That's one thing you won't take away from me." She said. "Just like I took Ross?" She smirked. She lost it and slapped her across the face. "Its not easy. But you what is easy. Fucking your fiance!" She shouted. She slapped her back. She held her cheek smirking. She wanted to cut through her skin. She ruined her future, so why not ruin hers? " Your a liar!" She said. "I didn't fuck him just once but TWICE! And the first time you were NEXT Door!" She shouted. She balled her fists. Just then they walked laughing and talking. He seen the two woman's boiling faces. 'Oh no!'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥