Chapter Fifty-Three

She kissed back slowly and passionately. He didn't plan on letting her go soon. She undid his buttons as he kissed her neck.He wanted her. He needed her. This time there's no guilty conscience. Just two people who love each other making love. Nothing new and now different. He picked her up and brought her over to his bed. He laid with her as she played with his tie. She found it very fascinating, making him laugh. She arched her back as the pieces of clothing came off her body. "Beautiful." He said planting kisses everywhere causing her face to turn red. She removed all of his and made sure to mark her territory. He covered them with bed sheets and got on top of her. She smiled and connected their lips as he connected them. "I love you." He mumbled biting her sweet spot, making her cry out. He smirked. "I love you too." She said and pulled his little baby hairs causing him to moan. She smirked. "Wanna play that game huh?" He asked leaving her lips and trailing kisses down her body.

"Dude seriously? I have already done that. It is not the prettiest sight to see. When I tell you this bro, I mean it. Don't go in there. Their kinda....busy." Rocky said. "What do you mean busy? I have to ask him a question." Ellington said. "What's the question because I'm not letting you go in there." He said. Just then they heard a thumping sound. "What was that?" Ell asked. "Oh that...That was my book. It fell out from the ceiling." He lied. "Dude. What was your book doing on the celing anyway?" He asked. "I tried to stick it on the ceiling with tape and I guess it only worked for limited amout of time." He said. "But this isn't even your room." He groaned. "So what? When Ross has a girl over in his room and this girl is the one he has had a baby with and possibly making one now, you don't wanna go in there." He said. "What does that even mean!?" He asked. He touched his shoulder. "Your slow my man." He said. He shifted. "Am not!" He said. "Are too!!" He said. He crossed his arms. He copied him. "Stop." He pouted. "Stop." He immitated. "I don't sound like that." He said. "Do you really?" He smirked. "Oh it is on!" He said staring him down. He held out his finger for a hault. He put ear muffs on him. "What are you doing!?" He asked. He couldn't hear him as he explained why they had ear muffs. He pulled out a sign. "Where did you get that?" He asked. "Our hotel in New York." He said. "Ross..." He heard and quickly put his muffs on. "Please do not disturb." He said and put it on the door knob. He took Ellington's arm and dragged him away from the door.

"Riker. I understand. She's gone now and Laura still hasn't told Ross. I'm not taking any chances. If we leave tomrrow then she's never gonna tell him." She said. "Tell Ross what?" He asked. She bit her lip. She whispered it in his ear. "WHAT!?" He asked. "Yeah. Just imagine how he'd react to it." She said. He shook his head. "When was this?" He asked. "Uh...She found out just two weeks ago". She said. "When will the drama end in this house!?" He asked rubbing his temples. "Look its okay. Its not like she won't tell him." She said. He looked at her. "Uh...Rydel. She didn't tell him about his daughter for 4 years." He said. "True. True. But this is not the same thing. She's not pregnant. So how would you react to it?" She asked. "I'd probably be upset she hasn't told me this but I'd probably stay back to take care of her." He said. "You can't say anything. Don't say anything please." She begged. "I won't. I'm not Rocky you know." He said. "I know but I'm just so anxious because you might be mad at me then blab everything I tell you." She said. "That's the time I need to keep it most. Don't worry." He said. She smiled. "And if she doesn't tell Ross today, I'm gonna tell him myself." He said. "Riker. No. She has to tell him. Laura has to tell Ross about Laura. Got it!?" She asked. "I know but this is huge! How can she keep this from him?" He asked. "He was with Kacey at the time. Now they are completely on the same page. They kissed and made up." She smiled. "How do you know this?" He asked. "Because Ryland didn't sleep in his room and Rocky put a sign on the door while wearing ear muffs." She smirked. "Are you sure that what you just told me is true? I mean I would've thought she was pregnant not---" He stopped talking as soon as he seen her approaching.

"How was your night?" Rydel smirked. She blushed. "Shut up! And Riker you were saying?" She asked. "Uh... Well you see...There's this friend of mine that won't tell her... well sort of boyfriend about... Ow!!" He cried as Rydel stepped on his foot. She raised her eyebrow as the Lynch smiled weirdly at her. "Uh...Okay. Tell Ross I need to speak to him." She said turning to leave. "You better tell him!!" He yelled. She looked back at them. Rydel was covering his mouth and pulling his head back. She smiled cheekily. "Having fun there?" She asked. "Not as much fun as you are." She teased. She rolled her eyes. She started walking away until she heard a slap. She looked back and this time Riker was holding Rydel's hand that recently connected with his face while pointing at her. She crossed her arms as she looked as they smiled nervously at her. "You Lynch get weirder each time I see you." She said and walked away completely. There was a crash but she didn't turn around this time. "Make sure you make it hurt for me!" She said. They stopped and looked up shocked. Oh yeah. Busted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥