Chapter Forty-Five

"Leave my daughter alone." She growled. "Really? Like I want to waste my time with a brat like herself. " She said. "Brat!? You sound like one! She's a child that is in need of attention which we haven't been giving her lately." She said. "Why? Because too busy trying to go after Ross. He doesn't like you." She said smugly. "Is that why he was begging for forgiveness? Is that why he's with our daughter now? Is that why you might not get married?" She smirked. "We are getting married. He said so and this ring says it all". She said. "Thats an object. That doesn't prove anything. How does that prove anything?" She asked. "Because of its price." She said flioping her hair. She rolled her eyes. "Is that all you care about? Money? Thats all trash...Like you." She stomped off. "Psh....Keep fronting!" She yelled after her.

"There are things that I never thought I would ever do. You made them possible." He smiled looking at her. She smiled. "I love you." She said. He smiled and kissed her. "I love you too." He said. She smiled and kissed him. She pulled away and turned around. They looked at the stars together. "One day I'll get you a star. Once my music career with R5 kicks off, I'll get you anything you want." He said wrapping his arms around her waist and nuzzling in her neck. She smiled and blushed. "Money can't buy us happiness. Being able to be here in your arms is just amazing." She said. He laughed. "Aren't you just cute?!" He tickled her. She laughed and giggled. "I want you and thats all that I ever ask for."She blushed. "Aww. So nothing in praticular you want?" He asked. She smiled and face him once again. "Just you." She smiled. He pecked her cheek as he smiled. "Your my wife." He teased. "And your my husband." She said. He blushed lightly and looked up to hide his face. "I see the pink." She teased winking at him. He hid his face in the crook of her neck. "Nooo." He said. She chuckled and kissed his head. He kissed her neck. "I love you." He whisepered. "I love you too." She said holding him in an embrace. That night he decided he was gonna marry this woman if it was the last thing he did.

"Please talk to me." He begged. She crossed her arms. He sat in front of her. "You can't ignore me forever. Now tell me whats wrong?" He said. He wiped off the little tears on the edge of her ears. He sighed. "How can you be with someone who doesn't like us? I thought you were suppose to be my best friend?" She asked. "I am. Nothing is gonna change that." He said wiping more tears. "Not with Kacey. She's a wicked witch from the north." She said. He laughed. "Thats not funny but its true. Look I'm sorry and if there's anything I could do to make it up to you then tell me." He said. She chuckled. "There is actually." She said getting off his lap. "I'm still mad but I have to do this for school and for ...." She stopped. "For what?" He asked. She shook her head. "Will you take me to the father+daughter dance? This Friday?" She asked cheekily. He smiled. "Of course. I'll clear my schedule and starting today right now, you'll have my attention." He said. She smiled. "How about your new wife and mommy?" She asked. "My daughter is more important right now." He winked. She laughed lightly. "Let's go play dress up like last week and this time I promise you can put the bows in my hair." He said rolling his eyes playfully. Her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. "Really!?" She asked. He smiled. "There's that smile. Keep it on. Its much better." He said. She smiled and laughed. "Yes! Your first!" She said. He playfully threw his hands in the air. "Aw man!" He whined. She jumped on him. He laughed and picked her giving her a piggy back ride. "Don't tell mommy!" They said knocking over her vase. "Room?" He asked. "Room!" She said. They both dashed away. 'Katie. Focus on Katie.' He reminded himself. Just then she walked in looking for them. They hid.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥