Chapter Fifty-Four

"Daddy! Look at this!" She said showing him the picture she drew. "Woah! Your an artist too!?" He asked looking at her picture of her. "No.I wish I was as good as mommy but this is what I got." She said. "What do you wanna be when you grow up?" He asked. "I wanna enjoy myself right now.There's only so much I can do before I'm at that age." She smiled. "What? " He asked. "I have plenty of time to just be a kid and enjoy myself. I don't want to have wrinkles and only be 24 like you." She teased. He touched his face. "I do not have wrinkles." He said looking in the mirror. "Sure grandpa." She said laughing. "Hey look!" He said pointing to his hands. She laughed. "No!" She said as he tickled her. "Stop! Mommy!!!" She shouted. She ran in holding a kitchen knife looking worried.

"What's wrong!? Are you okay?" She asked checking for wounds. He chuckled. "Woah! Okay cooking mama! Drop the knife. No one is hurt but will be if you keep waving that." He said pointing to the knife in her hand. She stood up and looked at him. "Do you wanna be first?" She smirked. "No. But please hand that to me." He said holding his hand to her. She rolled her eyes and handed him the knife. She held her hand out to her. She smiled and took it as they followed him."Daddy thinks mommy is crazy." She said. She looked at him and pretended to be upset. "What?" She asked. He chuckled. "Katie? Aren't secrets suppose to be secrets?" He played along. "Nope. Secrets are always gonna be told and come out somehow." She smiled. This faltered Laura's. "Mommy? What's wrong?" She asked. He looked at her. She quickly forced a smile. "Oh nothing. I forgot to cut the apples for the pie." She said. She raised an eyebrow at her. "Don't judge me." She said. He laughed at them and pecked their cheeks. "My girls." He said hugging them both.

"Rocky? By any chance did you pick up a bag filled with stuff?" Rydel asked. "No. Why?" He asked. "I just really need to find that bag". She said searching all over his room. "By any chance is that bag black with the initials R.L?" He asked. "Yes!!" She said. "Oh I haven't seen it." He said. She rolled her eyes. "Oh!" He said. She smiled. "It had an envelope with a heart design right?" He asked. "Yes!! Where is it!?" She smiled. "I have no idea." He said. Her smile faltered. "Oh! I know!" He smiled. "If its another description, I'm gonna kill you." She said. "No. I know where it is!" He said. She bolted towards him. He jumped. "Where is it!?" She asked pulling him up by the collar. "Ross took it earlier. And he has it now. Look." He said pointing to his brother holding the bag through the window. She ran as fast as she could.

"Open!! Open!!" She banged on the door. Laura opened the door. She ran past her. "Ross!! Give me that bag!!" She yelled as she ran up the stairs. Laura ran after her. "Woah! What the hell!?" He asked. She quickly snatched the bag away from him. "That's my bag." He said snatching it back. She zipped it back up and snatched it back. "No! Its my bag. I drew the heart to tell the difference from all of ours." She said. "No! I wrote R.L on it to the tell the difference". He said. "What's going on!?" Laura asked. Rydel gave her a look and nudged her head towards the bag. "Ross give the bag NOW!!" She yelled at him."But it's mine!!" He whined. "Ross!!" She yelled. He handed it over. She walked over and kissed his cheek. "Thanks baby." She said giving him a side hug. "Its my bag." He pouted. "Baby. Its not yours." She said. "But--" She cut him off. "Look. There's yours." She said pointing to his bag in the closet. "Oh yeah." He smiled walking over to it. "That was close." They sighed. She nodded. "Hide it will you!?" She told her. She nodded. "Hide what?" He asked. They looked at one another. "Bye Laura!!" She said and dashed off. "Nothing. Let's go get dinner." She said dragging him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥