Chapter Fourteen

They couldn't understand what was happening but they were loving it. He picked her up. She pulled his hair as hard as she could as he started choking her.They kissed roughly and in the process took out all their anger. She pulled his arm as they fell on the couch. She took off his jacket as her untied her robe. He picked her up once again and brought them into her room. He slammed her against the bed. She smacked him. He smacked her back. She ripped his shirt off. He forcefully removed her gown. He held her hands above her head. She kicked at him. He slapped her. He removed his pants and tossed them off to where the rest of their clothes lie. Well sorta. She pounded at his chest as he started biting hers. "Ah!" She said. She punched him. She pulled his boxers off. He wrapped her around him as she choked him. They started kiss once again. Basically trying to see who can bite harder.

Both of their lips were bruised and bleeding. Both didn't feel they were through. He wanted just make her choke on her words. So he shoved it in her mouth making her deep throat him. She sunk her teeth into it. He groaned and took it back out of her mouth and slapped her with it. She grabbed him and yanked it. He bit his lip hard. Just not as hard as she did. He pulled her towards him. He forced all his frustration towards her in every thrust he gave her. She scratched him and pinched him. She clawed at his back as if trying to peel him to the flesh. "Uh...Oh...." They moaned. She rolled them over. He gripped at her and things were just getting more aggressive then and brutal. They went at it for about 2 hours.

"Oh!" He moaned. They were dripping of sweat and tears with blood. He clasped on top of her. She closed her eyes and didn't even want to look at him. She just realized that she just had hate-sex with her ex. She pulled his hair as his lips were on her lips. They were both sore so he gave little pecks. He moved to her neck where he knew her weaknesses and bit into it. She held him closer yet tried to pull him off. Yikes! That'll leave a mark. He pulled out of her and laid next to her but a bit over. Neither talked. She wrapped herself in the sweaty and blood covered sheets. "I can't believe this just happened". She said under her breath. He was just as shocked. He quickly got up. He put on his clothes well what was left of his clothes. 'Those cheeks.' She thought. She shook her head and disgust took over. "Don't speak of this." He said. "I don't need to but you can go tell Kacey about it." She said. He walked back over and slapped her. She sat up. She bit the flesh that wasn't bruised on her lip and she slapped him back as hard as she could. "Get the hell out of my house!" She shouted. He looked at her through his half swollen eye.

"I'll tell Rydel your not coming." He said and started towards the door. "No. Tell her that I will." She told him. "You might wanna stop limping if you don't wanna be questioned." She said. He looked back at her. "Who's fault is that?" He asked. She laughed bitterly. "Your own." She said. He looked down then back at her. "Are we good or is there more frustration and anger that needs to be let out?" He asked. She tried to move. "No. We're good." She said. He nodded and ran his fingers through his hair. "See you at the party." He said and walked out. She broke down crying. He picked up his jacket and put it on.He placed her robe on the couch and put on his shoes. He then walked out her house. But he left a part of him behind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and vote!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥