Chapter Thirty-Three

She walked into the house. "Ross? Laura?" She called. No answer.She noticed a puddle of water on floor. 'Oh no'. She thought and quickly tried to find them. She saw footsteps leading up the stairs and quickly made her way there. More water. She followed the trail and came to a stop right in front of her room. The door was cracked open so she couldn't what was in the room exactly. She heard nothing but then she saw something move. She was gonna barge in until she heard a moan. She smiled. There they kissing the daylight out of another. She slowly closed the door fully and made her way back home slowly. She looked the front door and went back home to be greeted by Kacey. "Why are you smiling like a goof?" She asked her. "Because I just saw something pretty disgusting but has my feels going". She squealed. "Uh...Okay. Weirdo". She said as she walked away. 'Clueless.' She smirked.

She slowly pulled away. "Sorry." She said getting off him. He chuckled trying to get rid of the awkward silence. "I'm gonna go dry off." He said. She nodded. She walked over to her closet and got some clothes. She pulled on some overralls and clipped the shoulders on the belt holes. She slipped her hair up and put on her shirt. She smelled herself. 'Presentable.' She thought. She then walked out.

"Mom…" he whined. She chuckled at his blushing face. "Aww.Is little Rossy blushing?" She teased. "Shut up. I bet I can have you blushing with the slightest smallest thing." He smirked. "Oh yeah?" She asked. He held her hand. "Yeah." He said. She tried hiding her blushing face. "See." He smirked. She rolled her eyes knowing he was right. They had just started recently. A month to be exact. "Well you kids have fun. I'm gonna have to go to work. Your siblings won't be home til 4." She told him.  She smiled. "So we have the house to ourselves for two whole hours?" He asked. "Yup. Nothing serious." She told him and gave him the eye. He knew what that look meant. "Okay." He rolled his eyes. "Well bye Laura. Nice to meet you. I love you already. The other girls he brought to meet me before were--" He cut her off. "Mom!" He said. She giggled as she glared at her son. "Why couldn't you find a nice girl sooner?"She rolled her eyes. She kissed his cheek. "Bye sweetie." She said and walked out. He blushed out of embrassment. She smirked. "Don't say it!!"

They sat in the room awkwardly. "I'm really sorry about earlier." He said. "I'm sorry too." She said. "Can we please just talk?" He asked. She nodded. "No one gets upset and no one insults the other. Fair enough?" He asked. "Fair." She agreed. "Look. The whole making Kacey my fiance thing, I talk to you before hand. You said you wouldn't be mad." He said. "And I'm not. But Katie is. She doesn't like Kacey and no one else does but we're all going to suck it up and be happy for you. I never had anything towards that situation." She told him. "Well. I just thought that maybe since your my ex, you'd have a problem". He said. "I do have a problem. If you wanna marry her that's your problem but my problem is her threats to hurt my child. So if she ever goes missing, call 9-1-1 and track her location before you all find her in critical condition but almost dead." She said. "Woah! Calm down." He said. "I am calm." She said with her fists balled up and shoulders shaking. "No you are not. Now please." He said. She rolled her eyes and sat on the couch. He followed her behind. "So you really do hate me?" He asked sadly. She hated that face and looked away.

He put his hand on her shoulder. "Serious? Do you really hate me because of the cheat or you just hate me in general?" He asked. She looked at him. Her now filled with nothing but darkness. But he knew that look. She was empty. "What did you tell Katie last night?" She asked. "That your the bbest mom she could ever ask for". He said. "If you were me, why would you hate you too?" She asked. "Because I knocked you up  and then cheated on you. I then  let you go off into a foreign country and build up by yourself when I promised I'd be there every step of the way. I wasn't there for you. I didn't tell you everything was gonna be okay while you gave birth. I let you struggle to survive all by yourself while being pregnant in a whole new different country." He said fully understanding now. "I promised I'd be there and I wasn't. Instead I was being with the person who drove us apart. 4 years of being together thrown away within a blink of an eye." He said. He looked up at her and realized she was now crying. He held her hand. "Sh... It's okay." He said. She shook her head taking her hand back. "No its not! How could you do that to me!?" She asked.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know." He said now starting realize just how much he had actually hurt her in one night. That night then turned into years of pain. She brought his child into the world and he had no knowledge of it all. She was taking care of her all alone. "Then to top it off when I get back, your daughter finds you and you rub your relationship with the one who did this to us in my face." She said turning away from him. "No. No. I was just hurt that you told me you hated me and didn't need me any more." He said now tears threatening to fall out his eyes. "No. Need you anymore? I always needed you. But your we're too busy for me. For us." She said. "Do you know all the damages you left me with? I was broken hearted. I didn't talk to Rydel until 2 months later. That's when I finally opened up and started over and tried to move on". He said a tear escaping from his eyelids. "2 months? I found out 2 months later. You know how long it took me to move on? 2 years. I only started dating after she was two years old. I made her my number one priority." She told him. He turned her around and made her look at him. "Then do it". He said. "Do what?" She asked. "Let me make you guys my number one priority." He said. She wiped off his face as he did the same to hers. "Can I trust you again or you going to throw it all away?" She asked. He smiled at the thought of her giving him a chance. "You can trust me. I promise." He said. More tears clouded her eyes. He said 'promise.' He wiped them off. "I'm going to keep this one for sure." He said. She gave him a questioning look. He cupped her cheeks. He wiped off the remaining tears on her cheek. He then connected their lips. She froze for a second but realized what was happening and tried to push him off. He took hold of her hands and kissed her harder. She loosened up and kissed back. Her arms came gently around his neck as his took hold of her waist. He pulled her as close as their bodies can be. He smiled and slowed it down as everything else around them froze and the only thing moving were their lips in perfect sync.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was that!? Kinda robbed you for the first kiss but hey!? There you go! Comment and Vote below!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥