Chapter Four

"How do I look?" She asked her mom. "Beautiful." She told her. She smiled. "Mommy? Can we go to the music room downstairs?" She asked. "Yeah. Let me just finish this for you." She said drawing her new collection. "Mommy now!" She said. She looked at her with her eyebrow raised. "I mean…please." She said innocently. "Um…hum." She said. She put it away and grabbed her keys to the room. She took her hand they walked downstairs together.

"I love music mommy." She said. Where has she heard that one before? "That's great." She smiled. "Play this for me." She said. She nodded. She picked up the keys and started to play. ♪Loving you ain't easy nothing ever is…I will keep on fighting for a love like this…You know I wouldn't have it any other way…Even when times get tough…I don't want no easy love♬ She sang. Laura smiled at her little girl. She was growing up so fast. "Who is that song by sweetie?" She asked. "My favorite band. R5. The singer is my favorite." She tells her. "Who's the singer?" She asked. "Ross Lynch." The little girl said. Laura felt like throwing up just by hearing his name. "Are you okay?" Katie asked her. "Yes." She lied. Suddenly there was a commotion outside. They looked out to see a few people running inside the hotel with security tagging along. Katie noticed and smiled brightly. "Room 33B." The hotel manager told them. They nodded. Katie laughed because 33A was their room. She was right next door.

"So tell me." Laura told her daughter. "See. I like him because he is kind and so sweet. He has a girlfriend and they are cute. But I prefer you with him mommy." She said. This caused her to choke on her water. "Why?" She asked. "Because you guys are cute. Look at this magazine with you guys." She said. She handed her the magazine. "This." Laura was speechless. "Your going to design their new outfits!!" She said excitedly for her mom. "But I'm already busy and I haven't even got a call from my agent." She said. " Look. We have so much in common." She said holding out a quiz. She is smart for a 4 year old. "Can we get ice-cream?" She asked. Laura smiled at her younger side appearing in her daughter. She always rambled when she was excited.

After playing games and getting dinner, they returned to the music room. "Come on sweetie." Laura called. "Where we going?" Katie asked. "To our room. Its time for bed." She tells her.  She pouts. "Can we come back tomrrow?" She asked. She sighes. "Sure." She smiles and runs out the room. "Katie!!" She called after her. "Stop now." She demanded. Right when she did, Katie bumped into someone. "Hi cutie." They greeted her. "Mama?" She called. She ran up and Katie hid behind her. "Please tell me you wouldn't do this again ever. " She pleaded. "Yes. I promise." She told her. "Laura?" The person asked. She looked up slowly. "Ross?" She asked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥