Chapter Nine

"I'm sorry mommy. I'm soo sorry!" She repeated over and over. "Ross!!! What did you do!?" Rydel screamed at her brother. "Nothing". He said holding onto his broken hand. "You punched the wall?" She asked. He looked at her then at his sister. "Can we go?" He asked lowly. "Laura? What did he do?" She asked the traumatized woman sitting on the ground. "We're sorry." She said hugging her too. "So you comfort her but you don't comfort me!? I'm your brother!" He shouted. "But your also the reason all of this is happening!!" She shouted at him. "Whatever." He said and turned to leave. "Ross wait." Katie tried to go after him. She grabbed her little wrist. "Let him go." She pleaded. She looked at him. He looked at her. She pleaded for him to stay. "I think I should go." He said. "No. Please." She said. She got out of her grip and ran towards him. "Please stay." She said. How can someone you met like 4 days ago have such a huge impact on your life? But its different. Its like they have been a part of each other's lives since the beginning. But she wouldn't know that and neither would he. "Sorry Katie. Your mom wants me gone." He said. "But I don't. I want my mom to be happy. If you leave now, she'll never be happy." She said holding his hand. Laura looked on. 'They found their bond sooner than I thought they would'. She thought. "Please…" She brought him over to where Laura sat. She told him to sit. He did so. "I can't have my favorite people fight." She looking at them. "I'm not one?" Rydel asked offended. "Auntie…Not now." She said. Laura's heart skipped a beat.

"Mom. Please." She said holding her hand. He looked at both of them. She took his hand also and put their hands together. They still felt the sparks they felt years before but neither of them wanted to admit that. First they both hated each other. She removed their hands and put his arm over her shoulder so they look like they were cuddling a bit. "Apologise." She said. "I'm not apologising for anything I said." Both of them said. She looked at them. "Apologise." She said once again. They looked at one another and looked down. She started to fake cry. Laura was a sucker fir these times and Ross was new to it so he didn't know what to do. "Auntie! They refuse and I don't know what to do." She cried. "Okay! Look at me." He said getting her attention. She looked at them. "Laura…I'm sorry." He said. "Ross…I'm sorry too". She said. She wiped her fake tears. "You guys didn't mean it. You need to mean it. Ah!" She said throwing a tantrum. "Okay. Okay!" They said. He held each other tightly. "I'm sorry." They said meaning it. She smiled and got up. This girl might even bring her parents back together.

"Tell each other you love each other." She said. "We can't say what we don't mean." She said to her. "Then why do your eyes say sonething different?" She asked. "I love Brad." She said. "Right now. But I know there is a part of you that still loves Ross." She said. "Katie. Your 4. What do you know about love?" He asked her. "Everything." She smiled. He looked at her. "Romance movies." She tells him. "Ah." He nodded. "We need to take you to a hospital". She said. His hand turned all purple. "Say bye to mommy." She said. "Bye." He said lowly. "I'll get you cleaned up. Your 20 minutes away from you big moment." Rydel said. They couldn't believe they got schooled by a little girl. A four year old to be percise. "Lets move." They said and started moving.

"Doctor. Do you know what a DNA test is?" She asked. "Yes. I do." He said. "I would like one." She said. "Why?" He asked. "I think that man over there is my father. My mom won't tell me and I really need to know." She said. "But I can't do that without parental approval." He said. "I'm 4. Please". She said. "4!? How do you even know about these types of things?" He asked. "Maury.Sh…don't tell my mom. And what are they saying when they block out some words?" She asked. "Uh…So the DNA test was it?" He asked. "Yes.Please." She begged. She gave him the puppy dog eyes and quivering lip. "Alright. Ugh…Celebrity children." He grumbled. She smiled. "Do it in secret and send the results at this address."She said handing over her mother's business card. "Do I call too?" He asked. "No. I just want to know the truth." She said.  He nodded and walked away. "What were you talking to the doctor about?" He appeared behind her. "Oh. What goes on in the hospital." She tells him. "Lots of things." He tells her. "Well it turns out they need some blood from you." She tells him. He looks at her confused. "Turns out they found something that can hurt you when they seen your purple fist." She lies. "Oh. So they need it for testing?" He asked. "Yes. Just to make sure your not hurt really badly." She said. "Huh? Okay." He said. She sighed of relief. "You coming?" He asked. She nodded and followed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh she's good. Comment and Vote!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥