Chapter Thirty-Seven

"You know... It's better without both hands being behind you." He laughed. "Shut up." She giggled. "Here's the routine. Teach it to me." She said. "Right". He said sarcastic. She rolled her eyes. "Oh sure." She said and turned to walk away. He took her hand. "Swing your arm with as much force as you can." He said. She nodded. He grabbed her arm. "Don't be afraid to hurt your partner." He said. She nodded and did it again. "Now. More physical strength than mental." He said holding his hand out for an arm wrestle match. She raised an eyebrow. He awkwardly took his hand back. "You know you'd win easily so....why try?" She asked. "Okay....Then here. Take this and hold it up." He said handing her his backpack. She rolled her eyes. In one quick move, she turned his bag inside out. "Hey!" He said. The bell rang. "Your a horrible teacher but I love you." She pecked his lips and took her stuff. She dashed away. "L- I love you too!!!" He shouted after her. He then went to get his bag. "How did she do it?"

"You could've atleast tried to do something. I'm not gonna have you stare at me." She said annoyed. "Why? You thought it was cute when I stared at you." He smiled. She gave him a straight serious face. His smile faltered. "Do I look like past Laura to you?" She asked him.  "Past Lau- You can't be serious. That Laura is somewhere within. I miss her." He said. "Go find her. She's not here." She said. "Yes she is. I know she is. I believe in her." He said. "Why? Because that Laura loved you right? And this Laura couldn't care less than she already does." She said. "But you care." He smiled. "I said couldn't care less." She repeated. "You are the same." He said. "Do something! And stop staring at me!" She shouted. "Its only us. You don't have to be afraid." He smirked. "Right." She said turning to walk away. "Wait. Can I at least hug you?" He asked. She scoffled and continued to walk away.

"Can I at least hug you?" He asked awkwardly blushing. She blushed and nodded. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he wrapped his around her waist. "Where were you? Your so warm." She said. "I'm always this warm. And my car. It took me a while to work the courage to come see you." He said. "Why is that?" She asked pulling back to see his face. "Because... I like you. I'm really into you and I was wondering if your into me." He said and bit his lip. "Yes. I like me too." She teased. He blushed. "Just kidding. I like you too. " She said. He was so excited, he kissed her. She smiled and kissed him back. He slowly pulled away. "Will..You.. be...my girlfriend?"He stuttered. She blushed and kissed him again. "Does that answer your question?" She asked. He nodded. She hugged him just so he couldn't see how red her face was. Him on the other hand, he just liked having her in his arms.

"See this is not good."She said. "Are you okay? You seem a bit jumpy." He said. She just stared at it. "Okay. Here goes nothing." She said and walked into the closet. "Is there something I should know about?" He asked. "Nope. Relax." She said. He shrugged and sat on her bed looking at more drawings. He smiled. She never once quit. "How do I look?" She asked stepping out of the closet. He looked at her. She was wearing a lacey tight dress with stitches that ran all across her body."Woah." He said. She smiled. "So?" She said taking a spin. He was speechless. "Goregous." He breathes. "Thank you." She said. "Heres a camera. Take some pictures." She said. "Why?" He asked. She posed. "It's for the face." She said. "How does a dress like this make you the-Oh I get it." He said. She posed and he took it. 'Beautiful.'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥