Chapter One

"Let go of me!!!" She shouted at him. "Please! You have to understand!!! I love you!!" He told her. "You wouldn't have done that to me!! You don't love me!!!" She said as she yanked her arm away from him. "Let me explain!!" He shouted. "Explain what!? She's better looking than me!? She offers you better than I can right!? You obvisously told me that by your actions tonight!!!" She snapped. What happened? He used to have control over her but it's like he can't say she's wrong because she's right. "I'm leaving!!" She shouted and ran up the stairs.
"Laura!! Baby!? Please..." He said as he tried to stop her from packing her bags. "Let go of me!" She said. "Wait! Please...." He pleaded. "I have nothing to say to you. I don't want to hear it." She said. He felt powerless. This is the woman he has been with for 4 years. They have been together since they were 16. Today was their anniversary but she found out some interesting things. They were to tie the knot soon. He can't now. She took all her stuff and the cab driver loaded it for her. "I love you. Please!" He said holding her close to him. She looked up avoiding his gaze. He gave her little kisses. She pushed him off. She didn't want to be touch by the same lips that gave love to another. "You might as well shoot me in the head!" She shouted and walked out of the house.

"Next stop England?!" The cab driver asked her. She nodded. She wiped the tear stains on her face. "No more tears. It's okay." She said to herself. "He's not worth your tears. If he was, he would've never done this to you. You deserve better." She whispered reminding herself. Her phone was ringing and his face popped up. She instantly shut her phone off. "He can't play with my emotions. He can't play with my heart. I'm strong and independent." She said calming down. "Strong and confident. No one and I mean no one can ever take that away from me. I am who I am. He is not gonna do that! She will not do that! I'm Laura Marie Marano. I can do anything I set my mind to." She told herself until she actually believed it. "Time to get off." The driver called to her. She smiled and got out. She paid the man for his hard work and set in for her new life.

He looked at the empty room. He replayed what has happened in his over and over again as he took it in. This was the first and it may be his last. He looked at the ring in front of him. This is one reason on why she left him. There was plenty and he knew that. First he was caught at the wrong place& time. Its their 4 year anniversary and he's caught exchanging saliva with someone other than the one who he says he 'loves'. This was only the beginning. "I will find you". He said to himself. This was his Perfect Mistake.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was that? Comment and Vote!!!
~Ash