Chapter Fifty-Eight

She wiped his face. "I'm sorry." She told him as she rubbed his head. "I thought you loved me." He said through breaths. "I do love you. I was just stupid. I just couldn't bury it. I wanted to start over. It was just eating me alive." She told him. "Why would you listen to him? All because you were afraid." He said turning away to walk away. She hugged his waist tightly. "No. Don't walk away from us!" She said. "How can I look at you? I can't. I have to go." He said. "No please." She said holding on tighter. "Don't walk away from me!" She yelled. He didn't know what to do exactly. "I know there is some part of you that won't let you walk away from me. I won't let you." She said. "This isn't happening." He said. "It is. And its all my fault. I did this to you. I did this to us." She cried. "Don't hurt us anymore. Let's start over." She whispered.

"I need to be alone for a bit." He said now slowly turning around to face him. "You leave in a few. I want everything to be right between us." She said. "I wanna see Katie. I want to say bye before I leave to her." He said. She nodded. "Then that's what we'll do. We'll go see Katie." She said holding his hand. He nodded and started to walk with her by his side. He was trying calm down but something wasn't feeling right within his gut. Is there something else he should know about? He felt he couldn't do anything else. What was he suppose to do? Suck it up and act like it never happened? That was something he wasn't going to do. "Relax. We'll leave tomrrow at 4 if your upset. We'll let you cool off and be your fun self again." Ryland said trying to get his brother to cheer up a bit. "Where's my daughter?" He asked. "She's at home. Get in the car and we'll drive you home to her." He said. He didn't object and did as told. She wasn't leaving his side. She hugged him tightly as he bit the inside of his cheek.

"Katie! Katie!" He called as soon as he walked inside the house. "Daddy!" The little girl called as soon as she heard his voice. She ran over hugging him."Are you okay? I woke up and you weren't here." She told him. He looked at her mother. "Just been told a few things and I was taking care of business." He joked. "What's wrong with your eye?" She asked touching it. "Nothing. Its just someone keeps looking at me. " He said. "I'm so glad your not dead." She smiled. He raised an eyebrow. "Auntie told me you were gone and never coming back.She said you died." She told him. He chuckled. "Classic Rydel." He smiled. "Can we do something together?" She asked. "Sure. Its only 6. Do you wanna go to Lasertron?" He asked. "No. I meant together as a family." She smiled. "Oh. Um... Can we do that for lunch? I have to pack tonight and I wanna go to the park tomrrow." He said. "Come on dad". She said. He looked over at her. She shook her head. "Lets go." He said picking her up. "Dad!" She laughed. She sighed. 'I'm gonna get the silent treatment for the next couple of hours.' She thought to herself. She looked on as the smile returned to his face. And it wasn't because of her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if short.....Check out my one shot called 'I wish you were here'!! Comment and Vote!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥