Chapter Fifty-Five

"So how was your day?" She asked. "It was okay I guess.But I'm kinda bummed because we just got together and I'll be leaving for tour tomrrow." He said. She nodded. "Look it!" She said showing her face on the pie. "I made it smile because you guys are smiling." She said. This made them smile. "That's cute." She smiled. "Hey. How do you feel about me going on tour?" He asked. "I mean I got to know my dad and know he loves me so I'm good. I'm happy as long as he's happy." She smiled. They gave her a look. "What?" She asked. They raised their eyebrow. "Fine. I'll be sad but he's living his dream. I have 5 more months of school. So it solves me missing you for a bit. Then you won't even spend our first summer with me.." She said realiasing. "Aww. Don't worry. I'm gonna fly home for my days off." He said. "Really!?" She asked. "Yes. We'll spend plenty of time together." He smiled. "Pie!?" She asked.

He nodded. "Mommy first."He said. "Only if she wants it to the face." She said. They laughed. "Your not fooling me".She said. They frowned. "Aww." She pouted. "I know all your little games. If any of you try to pull those on me, trust me on this, you'll never hear from me ever again." She joked. "Huh?" She asked. "Nothing. Check this out." She said cutting them each a piece of pie in last than 20 seconds. "Woah! Not real". She smiled. "What can I say?" She said. "Thats awesome." She said. "Go ahead. Give it a try." She said. She smiled and took a bite. They stared at her. "Mommy?" She called. She nodded. "I don't like pie." She said. She hugged her. "Yes!! Finally!!" She said. They looked at confused. "What!? My kid is normal but a different normal. She's just so tasteful and I guess what I'm trying to say it that... I love you!!" She said kissing her cheek. She chuckled. He looked at them. "Your weird. Pie is sooo good." He said. "Thank you." She smiled. He nodded and stuffed his face. "Can I get gogurt?" She asked. "You know where they are?" She asked. She nodded. "But I can't reach." She blushed. He laughed. "Intelligence of dad and height of mommy!" He chuckled. "Hey! We're not short! We're just fun sized." They say. He chuckled. "Lets go get that gogurt." He said. She smiled and followed him.

"So you wanna tell me what that was with Rydel earlier?" He asked. "Yeah. Nothing. Just girl stuff." She said. "Really? Because it doesn't seem like that." He said. "You know what's weird, I really like coconut water. It just has that amazing natural, rich flavor." She said. "Laura." He said. She looked at him. "I know your lying. Tell me the truth." He said. She gulped. "The truth?" She asked. "Yeah." He said. "I wanted to take some tests and she was helping me." She lied. "Tests for what?" He asked. She rolled her eyes. "Does it matter?" She asked. "Yes. Yes it does." He said. "I wanted to know if we by any chance made another Lynch." She blushed. He winked. "Why did you have to hide that from me?" He asked. "Because it makes me wonder." She said. "Wonder what?" He asked. "Would it be the same like Katie?" She asked. "So what? You don't trust me?" He asked. "What? No." She said pecking his lips. He looked at her. "I love you. Of course I trust." She said. "What's this of being afraid that it'd end up like Katie?" He asked. "Its trust issues there isn't it?" He asked. She played with his fingers. "No. Its nothing like that at all." She said. He pulled away from her a bit.

"Its exactly like that. You don't trust me and think I'll make the same mistake all over again." He said. "Can you blame me?" She asked. He looked at her. She was right. He couldn't blame her but then he could. "There's a reason why is called a mistake Laura. I can learn from it and move on. Something you need to learn how to do." He said. "Excuse me!? Don't you dear! I have! This isn't about trust! This is about me trying to talk to you about something really important. I don't want to get into an arguement the night after we get back together and night before you leave me for 9 months." She said. He sighed. "What did you just say?" He asked. "I really need to talk to you and if we keep going back and forth then I don't think I'll be able to." She said. "What's wrong?" He asked. "I've tried so hard to tell you this but everytime I did, I chickened out." She said. "So what is it?" He asked. "I...I'm..I'm...I" She said her throating running dry. He kissed her. She kissed back. He pulled away. "I'm here. I won't break. I promise." He said. "I'm planning on going back to Europe but its only for a few weeks." She said. He raised an eyebrow. "How about Katie?" She smiled sheepishly. He crossed his arms. "Go ahead." He said. "So two weeks ago I found out that I..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love you guys!!!! Comment and Vote!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥