Chapter Fifty

Laura glared at him. But she was dancing around within. She was proud of herself for zipping her mouth. But with Laura being herself, she actually felt bad. She knew how she was feeling. But then there was the dark side of her which couldn't care anyless than that. She was fuming but she cooled off. Her daughter was right in front of her. The language she had in mind was not what she wanted her speaking. They both glared at him. She quickly brought Katie closer to her and covered her ears.

"How could you do this to me you fucking piece of shit!?" She asked as she slapped him across the face. He didn't say which was driving her more mad. "Say something you asshole!?" She shouted at him which brought tears to her eyes. "I-I'm sorry." He said lowly. She dashed out and slammed the door shut. "Kacey wait! Let me expain!!" He shouted and ran after her. "Mommy?" She called. She looked at her. She instantly hugged her. "I promise mommy. Everything will be okay." She told her. She wiped off her tears that she didn't even know started to pour. The little girl hugged her tighter. "He loves you. He told me tonight that at the dinner everything will be good." She whispered. "Thanks sweetie." She said wiping more of her face. "Daddy also said that beautiful woman don't cry. You can't cry." She said cheekily. She earned a chuckle from her mother. "Thanks sweetie." She said. She smiled. "It's late. Lets get you to bed." She said. This made her laugh. "What would I do without you?" She asked. "You'd be lost." She joked and dragged her towards her room.

"Woah!? What!? Calm down!" Rydel yelled at her brothers. "She'll finally be out of my life! Yesss..." Rocky cheered. "I can finally sleep in my room without feeling icky!!" Ryland said. "Dude! Stop! She's gonna kill all of you!" Riker said."Don't act like you didn't hate her either. I mean she took your bathroom." Ellington told him. He rolled his eyes. "Guys! She will exploit Ross for being a cheater if we don't fix this now!" He said taking charge. Rydel took his wrist. "What do you mean fix this? We let the moment we all wanted to happen. As soon as it happens, WE clear the R5 rumors with magazines and take our asses on tour and act like nothing happened." She said. "Rydel! That's mean. Atleast let them work it out. Your also a female. How would you feel if Ell was to do this to you?" He asked. Ell looked at her curious. "I'd kill him." She said. He hid behind Rocky. "See. Why would you wanna ruin her happiness for your own?" He asked. "Well first of all, I'm not Kacey Miller! I didn't suddenly appear in your lives because I had a thirst for cash as big as jupiter and ass as big as neptune!" She said. "So what?! Can you at least show some sympathy?!" He asked. "No! Did she show any when she messed up the cutest relationship ever!? No. Instead of apologising to Laura, she threatened to hurt my niece! She's a bitch and she deserves this!" She shouted and marched away. They sighed.

"Kacey... Please just listen to me." He begged. "Go to that bitch! You obviously need her that bad." She said. "Don't call her that and look it didn't mean anything!" He said. "If it was once, I'd believe you but it wasn't! You fucked her twice! You fucking pig!" She shouted slapping him across the face. He bit the inside of his cheek holding the stinging pain. "It meant nothing I swear!" He said. "Don't lie to me! Tell me the truth! You love her don't you!?" She asked. She was mortified. He didn't know how to explain the complication of the situation. "No. Maybe." He answered looking at her teary eyes. "You know. Tomrrow night, I wanted to share something with you and your whole family. But you made me look like an idiot. I mean it wouldn't effect you at all since I am a model right? Rydel said it. They all think of me as a whore. I was only securing my place. But that place is no longer needed." She said wiping her face. "Kacey please. I already lost my family. I don't want lose you too." He said his voice cracking. "May I remind you that you fucked your ex! You cheated on me! I am dumb. I'm stupid! Everyone was laughing at me. I just didn't know!" She cried. "I'm sorry. Please
I love you! You can't do this! It meant nothing!" He repeated. "Well sorry doesn't cut it! You fucking asshole! What would Laura think!? What would she think if she heard you say that!?" She asked pushing him.

"I-I it's complicated!" He said. "Complicated!? You lied to me! You told me there was nothing between you two! You said you difn't care what anyone said and you'd always stay my side! Now I find this out! In the worst way possible." She said as she began to lose her breath. It was becoming harder to breathe. "How could I been so stupid!? Stupid. Stupid. Stupid." She said to herself. She took deep breaths trying to regain her breathing to normal. "It meant nothing."He whispered. "It neant nothing to you or to her!? Because it meant EVERYTHING to her!" She said. "It was a mistake. I swear!" He said. "Are you fucking kidding me!? Just like we were right!?" She asked. His eyes widened. "What?!" He asked. "Laura...." He started. "How could you!?" She asked. "Laur...Please." He said. Her eyes started to water. She turned around and walked away. "Laura wait!" He said trying to go after her but something in his gut told him to stay. "Kacey..." He started. "Fuck off!!" She yelled and ran inside. Tears streaming down their faces. Which woman won!?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Bartender sequal is now published and its called Til I Find You and I hope you guys like it! Comment and Vote!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥