Chapter Thirty-Four

"Hey auntie!" She smiled getting off the bus. "Hey sweetie!" She greeted her. "How come your here?" She asked. "Your not excited to see me?" She pouted. "I am. I just didn't expect you. Usually mommy or daddy show up." She said. "Well mommy and are both busy so I'm filling in." She told her. "Busy? But their never too busy to not pick me up. What are they doing?" She asked. She looked around for a second. "Oh...Mommy went to this new fitness class and daddy went to say goodbye to Kacey." She lied. "Bye to Kacey? Where is she going?" She asked. "Oh. She's flying out to Miami tonight for some photoshoots." She said happily. She smiled. "So she won't be in the way of them for a while?" She asked. She smiled and held out her hand. "You don't have to worry about her at all. I'll tell you this but you didn't hear it from me." She said. "What?" She asked intrigued. "Mommy and daddy went on a date." She said. She smiled even bigger. "Really!?" She asked. "Sh...Yes." She said as they started walking to her car. "That's awesome!" She smiled. She put her in the car and put her seatbelt on her. "Well. It's only between us." She said. "Oh. Okay. Where are we going?" She asked. "I'm taking you to the new place that just opened up. Its adorable and you'll love it." She said getting in the drivers seat. "But what if--" She cut her off. "It has pancakes." She said. "Alright. Lets go." She smiled. She chuckled and started to drive.

"Where the hell is your brother!? I haven't seen him since he went off with that little brat last night!" She said fuming. "Did you try calling him?"Rocky asked like it was the most simplest way to find him. She held up his phone. "He left it here." She said. "Did you go over next door?" Riker asked. "Yes. But no answer. No one's home." She said. "Or they just don't want to open the door for you." He mumbled. "What was that?" She asked. "Are the cars on the driveway?" He asked. "Car. And no. Rydel and Kathy went somewhere with it." She said annoyed. "Well. Your out of luck. And your jet is here by the way." He said and walked away. "What!? So he proposed to me and went off to where ever he went!? Ugh... when I come back, he's gonna get a piece of my mind." She growled as she started to get the rest of her lugagge. She was fuming that's for sure. She gripped her bag. "Chow." Rocky waved. He was more than happy she was leaving. They go all the way. It was kinda shock to him that his brother actually wanted to date her. She was always a bitch in his eyes.

He smiled at her. She looked so peaceful sleeping on his chest. He rubbed her shoulders. He looked at his watch. 'Shit.' He thought and slowly got up. "She's gonna kill me." He said as he laid her down next to him. He didn't want to wake her up. He slipped on his shirt and his shoes. "Ross..." She turned over. "Sh... Go back to sleep. You look tired." He whispered. She looked at him. "Where are you going?" She asked. "I have to see Kacey off at the airport. She's gonna kill me if I miss it." He said checking in his pockets for his phone. "Why are freaking out over this?" She asked. "You don't know Kacey. She's so-" She cut him off. "Your right. I don't know her. But I know you." She said. "That has nothing to do with anything. She'll chew my ass". He said. "Yeah. Don't forget she'll be your wife soon." She said. "Yes she is." He said. "Well good luck." She said and wrapped herself around the covers. "What was the point of this?" He asked. "Nothing". She said. "Well then I'm gonna leave." He said. "Alright see you soon." She said facing away from him."I'll be back before dinner." He said. She nodded and started to doze off. He chuckled and pecked her cheek. He then walked out.

"Kacey!" He shouted when she came into view. "Where the hell have you been!?" She asked. "I've been tr-" She cut him off. "I don't care! You said you'd take me to the airport! What the hell happened!?" She asked. "It's just that Katie needed me and so did Laura." He told her. "Needed you!? For what!?" She shouted causing all attention to turn to them. He smiled sheepishly. "You need to calm yourself!" He said grabbing her arm. "Get off me!" She said pushing him away from her. "You need to contain yourself.Your making us look like fools." He told her. "No. You made me look like one. How do you propose and leave me all alone the same night?! We didn't spend time together like you said because you have been so focused on that child and that woman!" She shouted. "That woman? She hates my guts if you haven't noticed." He said. "Then why waste your time!?" She asked. "For my daughter!" He said. She looked at him in shock. He never shouted at her. Like ever. "Well.I'm happy for you. Enjoy that time." She said turning towards her jet. "Kacey...." He started. "No.It's okay." She said. "No. Please look at me." He pleaded. "What?!" She asked. "You know I love you right?" He asked. "Yes. But lately I'm not so sure." She said. "Well. Believe in me. When you come back, we can start our wedding plans." He said. She smiled. "Really?" She asked. "Yes. Your dress, flowers,setting, our vows, the cake, the day we become one." He said pecking her cheek. "Your right. I shouldn't overract. You love me and thats all that matters." She said wrapping her arms around him. He held her. "Remember. I love you." He said. She smiled and kissed him. "Kacey Miller!!" The intercom rang. "Well I should go." She said and pecked his lips. He smiled. "Bye." He waved. "Bye." She said walked away. He sighed. 'Could've gone worse.'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Votee!!!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥