Chapter Twenty-One

"Katie. Let's go sweetie". Rydel said walking over. "What are they so mad about?" She asked. "Sweetie. Just come with me." She said quickly walking away from them with her. Riker and Rocky step between them. "Okay. Calm down." They told him. She dropped her towel. "Why should I? She wants to take Katie away from me!" He said.

"Calm down! She's not taking anyone away." Riker told him as he restrained him. "Yes she is! Why would she build a relationship with someone who she'd throw away like she did with ours!!? Is she trying to get back at me!? Katie means so much to me! Why do you suddenly wanna take her away!?" He asked. "Because I don't fucking like you! I felt I should get pay back!" She said sarcastically. He bit the flesh on his lips. "Shut the fuck up! You don't even mean that!!" He said pushing Riker away from him. "No! What is Katie to you huh!? Why does she mean so much to you!?" She asked getting away from Rocky's grip. "If anyone of you hit the other, I'm putting you through couple therapy." He threatened. "She means more to me then you ever did!" He spit. Everyone gasped. "But she's a part of me. You love her and you failed to realize something too." She said looking down. "What!? Please tell me or are you going to add it to the list of bullshit you don't want to tell anyone just to waste their time!?" He asked. "Ross…"Riker started. "But its okay Laura. I'm sure your full of it." He said. "Nice Ross. I am full of it! Just like you are!" She slapped him across the face. "Woah!" Riker grabbed him. Rocky took hold of her. "Let me at him!!" She said trying to jump over Rocky. "Its gonna be a long night." He said.

"Don't do it." She said. "Why not!?" She asked. "Laur…he's missed 4 years of her life. Don't make him miss anymore." Rydel pleaded. "Rydel I can't stand him! I'm better off not seeing him at all." She said. "You guys need to think about something. Your daughter." She reminded her. She froze. "He doesn't know and neither does she. Have her start off  from the beginning. Laur…do what is best for her. I love you but I can't take your side on this one." She said. "Then I want to be alone." She said. "Where's Katie?" She asked her. "With her dad." She answered softly. Rydel then realized something. "Are you afraid that after finding out the truth that he might take her away from you?" She asked. "Yes. He can take my daughter away. Yes. Considering I gave birth to her and took care of her all by myself!" She said. She was now getting pissed at her attitude. "I'm trying to help you out." She said. She slapped her forehead. "I know. I'm sorry. I'm just pissed." She said. "I can see that. But I have a plan. But first you need to go through couple's therapy." She said smiling slightly. "What!? No!" She said. "Rocky said it. Since you cracked first and slapped him, he made some calls and it's you, Ross, and a therapist for a whole day tomrtow." She said. "Oh hell no! There's no way in hell that I am going to any place like that!!!" She shouted.

"So tell me…what seems to be the problem?" Theresa, the therapist asked. She hung her head and looked out the window. "You'll thank me later." Rocky winked and walked away. She balled up her fist. "I'll thank you alright." She mumbled. Just then he was dragged in the room by Riker. "I don't want to be here!" He said. "Great. Have fun!" He smiled and walked out. "Mr.Lynch. Nice of you to join us." She said. He looked between them. "What kind of crap did she already tell you about me!?" He asked. She glared at him. "Shut the bull crap up! I didn't say anything and obvisiously I don't wanna be here any less than you do so suck it up and cooperate with the lady!" She shouted at him. 'Fight alot. Need better communication skills'. She wrote on her notes sheet. "Was I asking you!?" He asked her. "You are now! Sit your butt down and listen to what the lady has to say!" She said crossing her arms. "Shut the hell up! Can I please leave!?" He asked. 'Aggressive and minorly physical.' She sighed. "May ask a question?" She asked. "Yes. Isn't that the whole reason why were here?" She asked. He paced back and forth. "What is it that you two can not stand about each other?"She asked. "Him!/Her!" They say. "So what is the anger towards?" She asked."Her/Him!" They answered. "This is going to take awhile." She sighed. Damn right it was.

"Bradley!!" She laughed as he tickled her. "Alright!" He said.She smiled as he let her go. "Come on! Your turn!" She said. "I'm too old for this." He said. She poked at his stomach.  He laughed. "Okay. Ready?" He asked her. "Yes!! Okay go!!" She said and ran across the park. He chased after her. She was pretty fast. Just like he was. "Watch out for the bridge!" He said. She ducked and continued. "Look out for the pole." She said. He zipped around it. "Beware of the hole!" He said. She jumped over it and kept going. "Yes!! Take the ladder!!" She said as she got on the swing and swung up. He laughed. She jumped down. "Watch out for the car!" She said. They both made it across the obstacle course. They stopped. Dropped. And rolled down the hill. She was filled with giggles as she rested her head on his chest. "Hahaha! Mommy would be so proud of me!" She said. He chuckled and handed her a bottle of water. "Yes she is!" he said and kissed her forehead. She chuckled. "Drink N Spit time!" She shouted. He laughed. They both took a gulp of water then filled their mouths with water. He counted with his fingers as they both spit out the water creating a fountain fall. She hugged him. "Thanks for hanging out with me." She smiled. He hugged her back. "Why wouldn't I? Your amazing!" He said and kissed her cheek. She blushed. "I'm not that great!" She smiled. "Aww. Just like mommy. Your face is pink!" He laughed. She hid her face. "Stop." She said. He chuckled. "Do you want to go see a movie or play more park games?" He asked. "How about we play 20 questions?" She asked. "Do you even know what it is?" He asked. "Yes. Now. Do you know who daddy is?" She asked. "Yes. He's closer than you think." He said sadly. "Do you want to tell me the name?" She asked. "No. It's better coming from mommy." He said with a smile. "How old will I be before mom tells me?" She asked. "I'm sure mommy will tell you before the end of the year." He said hopeful. "Truck!" She said pointing to the ice cream truck. He laughed. "Lets go." He said taking her hand running towards it together. 'Adults are confusing.'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥