Chapter Fifty-Seven

"Are you sure?" She asked looking at Riker. "I know my brother. Rocky just told me what he'd do about the situation and I'm pretty  sure that's where he's at." He said. "Then we better get going before things get out of hand." She said. They nodded and instantly ran out the house. She ran back in. "Katie. Hang with uncle Rocky." She told her. She nodded as she ran back out. "Sup uncle Rocky?" She asked. "Nothing much. How's my favorite niece?" He asked. "I'm your only niece." She said. "Have you seen your parents? I'm sure you'll there will be one soon." He said. "I been meaning to ask. Where do babies come from?" She asked him. He laughed. "Easy.When mommy and daddy love each other a bit too much, things happen. Then a few months later, boom! A baby is born." He smiled. "So exactly where does it come from?" She asked. "Love. That's where it comes from." He smiled. She laughed. "So each time mommy and daddy love each other, a baby comes?" She asked. "Yup. Its a gift from God." He smiled. She raised an eyebrow. "Uncle Rocky?" She called. He looked at her. She held out a doll. "Sure. Why not?" He asked picking up the other. She smiled as they started playing together.

He balled his fist up as he approached the door. He bit his lip as hard as he could. Jaws clentched and chest rising and falling. Red face and anger boiling. He was definately pissed. He knocked on the door. He heard laughter and I few voices. The door opened to reveal James. "Hey. What's up Ross?" He asked. "Where's Brad?" He asked through his teeth. "In his room. Why?" He asked. He ignored and walked in. "Won't you come in?" He asked sarcastically. He walked towards his room and busted in without knocking. Brad was there with his new girlfriend of course. She screamed. "Hey Ross." He smiled as he pulled away from her. He felt sick to his stomach. "How could you do that to me?! I thought you were my friend!? You knew about it didn't you!?" He asked. "Woah! Woah! What are you talking about?" He asked confused. The girl looked between them. "I'm gonna just go." She started. "Stay." He told her. He got up. "This is a bad time." He said to his called friend. His fist tightened. "Tell me that you knew! You knew about Laura and you didn't tell me! And to top it off, you convinced her to get rid of it! What did you tell her!?" He asked.

"I didn't tell her anything. She told me she didn't know how you felt about her and that she didn't want what happened to Katie to happen all over again. I told her to talk you about it." He said. "Don't lie to me! You said something to her!" He said. He approached him. Bad idea. "I told her to stop wasting her time and take charge. If she wasn't ready for it then to get rid of what ever her problem was. I just didn't know at the time that that's what it was." He said. "She felt you weren't gonna be there and I told her to forget about you and be happy. She deserved better. You just were holding her back." He said. Ross was outraged. It was over and done. He took his fist and hit Brad dead in the face. "Brad!" The girlfriend cried. "Ross!!" Her voice rang in his ear. He looked behind him and was running towards him."What you doing? We need to leave. Let's go". His brother ordered trying to get his brother. "Don't ever say that ever again." He threatened. Riker pulled his brother away and Laura checked on Brad. As soon as he seen that, he quickly walked back over punching him in face a couple of times before being pulled back.

"Fuck you!" He yelled at her as he continued walking. "Ross please! Wait! Just listen to me!" She begged as she walked after him. He cracked his knuckles as he heard her say the 3 words that weren't going to fix in this case. "I love you." She said. "If you loved me then you wouldn't have done that. Why didn't you just come talk to me?!" He asked. "I was afraid of--" He cut her off. "Go. Brad needs you. I have a tour to get to." He said pointing to the house. "Ross..." She said. He punch the car making the security alarm ring. She jumped. "Go!!" He hollared. She didn't move. "You let me go before. You wouldn't do it again. I left before and I'm definately not doing it again." She said pulling his face up to look at her. "I didn't mean for this to happen." She whispered as she slowly started to calm him. "I love you. I don't wanna lose over something like this. Please." She said resting his forehead on hers. He didn't move. But then she felt something. Tears. He was crying. She was the reason for his tears.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So which of my readers are also writers that I don't already know of!? Comment and Vote!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥