Chapter Thirteen

"What!? When was this?" She asked over the phone. "I'm sorry. Look I promise that we will get back together as soon as this blows over." He tells her feeling horrible. "I understand. Thanks Brad." She said. "You know I love you." He said."I know. I love you too." She smiled. "Okay. Take care of Katie for me." He joked. "Don't I always?" She teased. "Ha. I'll see you soon and remember. Don't move on." He said. She laughed lightly and nodded. "Okay. See you soon." She said. "Bye." He said and with that, they hang up. Just then a knock came at the door.

She walked over and opened the door. There he was. "Hey." He said slowly. "Hi." She said. "I came to give to Katie. It's an apology for missing dinner last night and I also came to invite you to our party." He said lightly ruffling his hair nervously. She always found that cute and chuckled a little. "What?" He asked looking up. "Nothing." She said rolling her eyes. "I came to say something to you." He said. She felt it would take all day so she moved so he can come in. She wouldn't dare allow it sooner but it seemed like it was important. She sighed as he took in the unique surrounding. 'So Laura'. He thought. "Ross what is it?" She asked snapping him out of his trance. She looked at him. He looked at her. She cleared her throat. She has never looked more beautiful.He looked at her up and down. Sleeping gown with slippers along with a robe. Her gown was short but not too short. Her hair still messy but not too messy. The robe since it was silk just brought his attention on how it hugged her so perfectly. He could be drooling right now but there's a woman who's face was turning into annoyance.

"Hello!?" She said crossing her arms. "Sorry…" He blushed and bit his lip. She rolled her eyes. "Are you going keep gawking at me or are you actually going to say what you need to say?" She said. Say what you need to say. Just say what you need to say! Anybody know the next line? No? Okay. "I was not…You…This…" She raised her eyebrow. He sighed. "I'm sorry. I also want to say I'm sorry for the cruel and mean things I said. I guess I was just hurt." He said. This made her stomach turn in knots. Not nervous knots but knots that made her want to throw up with this sappy apology. "Hurt? Why were you hurt? Your the one that made cheating on me a gloating thing. You tell Kacey that I'm upset over something that happened awhile back but really I'm not! I just can't stand you." She tells him truthfully. Was she sure? "I was just saying how I felt. Why do you hate me? It was a mistake. I said I was sorry. I was dumb and stupid to do something like that. I can't stand the thought of you hating me because now I hate you too." He said. "Then leave me alone." She said pointing to the door. "No. Your going to explain why you hate me. Is it because of the cheating because that was a one time thing! I made a mistake!" He said. "Yes the perfect one! This showed me that I was wasting my time and energy on someone that never gave a damn about me! This was no mistake Ross. Mistakes can be fixed but this…" She shook her head while looking down. He walked over to her. "No. Just go back to Kacey." She said. "Are you serious!?"He asked.

"Just go home." She said lowly. He walked over and grabbed her. "What are you doing!?" She asked as she tried to get out his arms. "You meant everything to me. My life. Why can't you see that!?" He asked. "4 years." She reminded him. She pressed her hands on his chest to move out but he wasn't letting her. "Please…" He begged. "Go rot in hell." She spit. He lost it. Next thing she knew, she was pinned against her wall with a fuming man in front of her. "Uh…" She said. She didn't know what to say. If she told him to let her go, he would be more angery than before. "Ross…Calm down." She said. "I am calm." He said breathing heavily. She slowly tried to move but he came closer to her. Two people who claim to despise each other are this close. She sucked in a breath. "Don't hurt me please. You already hurt me enough." She cried. He looked at her as if she depth stupid. He felt it wasn't his fault. Neither moved. She just wanted get out of there. "Move please." She said. "I hate you." He said narrowing his eyes at her. "I hate you more." She said. The tension built and he mushed their faces together.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Check out "Last Christmas" Its another story! I know your probably sick of me. Comment and Vote!!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥