Chapter Fifty-One

"Hello." Theresa greeted them. "How has you month together as a family been?" She asked. They looked at each other. "It's been one crazy ride."He said. "Yup." She agreed looking down. "Well has the fighting between the two decreased?" She asked. "Yes. Yes it has." She said. "Thats good. But please be completely honest with me." She told them. They nodded. "Look Laura." He started. She gave him the look to shut up. She noticed and took note on it. "Is there something I'm missing here?" She asked looking between the 'non couple' couple. "No. There is nothing missing here." She covered up. She looked at Laura and studied her very carefully. "Laura. Is there something you'd like to say? It seems like the couch is holding you back." She said. She looked down at her hands that were gripping the couch cushions very tightly to the point her knuckles turned white. "I'd like to leave please." She said. He took her wrist. She yanked it away. "Don't touch me." She said looking down. She wrote more notes down."I'd like to leave please. This isn't working out. Not even in the slightest." She said. He looked at her with pleading eyes but she refused to look into his eyes.

"Tell me how this experiment made you better." She said. "Well. I thought it was stupid at first. But then he managed to break through my defenses. I gave him another chance. That was mistake number one. Then we made up for our lost time. Mistake number two. Then I allowed him back completely into my life. Letting him get to me. All this time I knew he wasn't with me and his heart was somewhere else. As mine was right here all along." She said crying silently. She was hurting. He wanted to comfort her but he knew he couldn't. "I'm really sorry". He said. She looked at him. "He said that the times we shared were a mistake. It meant nothing to him. It meant everything to me. I thought I was getting somewhere but no. Not only did he break my heart but he also broke his fiance's." She told her. "Mr.Lynch. Why did you say it was mistake that you had intercourse with Ms.Marano here? Does she not mean anything to you? You said it meant nothing. Why?" She asked. He thought long and hard about how to answer the question. "I didn't mean it. I was trying to make things right between me and Kacey. After finding out about our affair, I couldn't have her tarnish you again. I know what I said is wrong but please. Just let me explain everything. Wow." He said. They looked at him. "Hearing all of this aloud makes me sound like a total asshole." He said. "You think!?" She asked. "Sh... Ms.Marano." Theresa said.

"She means everything to me! Laura. I love you! We were not a mistake! We were bound to happen. If we didn't happen then Katie would've never happened. I know what I said and did is wrong but I can't think straight. Especially since Kacey was pressuring into the wedding plans". He said holding his head. She gave him a look. "No. Its not what you think." He said putting his hands up in surrender.She didn't look at him and just sat there wiping her tears. She handed her a tissue."Thanks." She sniffed. "Laur? Look at me." He said. "Can I leave?" She asked. "No. This session isn't over for another 15 minutes." She said. She rolled her eyes. He got on his knees and held her hands. "Please. Laura Marie Lynch. Look at me dead in the eyes and tell me." He said. "Your a fucking asshole! I hope you get mald by a tiger and get run over by a pickup truck. " She said. "No. Tell me how you really feel." He said. That was how she was feeling. The words leaving his mouth replayed in her head. 'It meant nothing I swear!' "Please get away from me." She said. "Baby please." He said. Her face twisted up. "Her name is Kacey. Return to her. As far as we go, we're history. We were a mistake. It meant nothing. We were nothing." She repeated his words. It was like getting hit with a wrecking ball. "Don't say that. Please." He begged. Now she wasn't the only one crying. "Please..." He said. "I think its for the best." She said getting up. He held her wrist. "Don't walk away from us." He said. She looked back. "Tell him." Theresa said. She knew it. They love each other. She wanted her to tell him that she loves him. "Loving you was the biggest mistake of my life." She said and ran out as fast as she could. She left them both shocked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well that's it for this book! I hope you enjoyed it!:)Comment and Vote!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥