Chapter Six

She smiled looking at her mom so happy. She was proud of her. She deserved to be happy."So....Will you guys come to the concert tonight?" He asked. She looked at Katie. She nodded."That would be awesome". She said. He smiled and handed them backstage passes. "By any chance are you going to the VMA's in 2 days?" He asked. She smiled. "Yes I am. I will be the featured designer this year." She said smiling. "So everybody will be wearing clothes designed by you?" He asked confused. "Yes.Yes they will." Katie said. "That must be really cool." He said. She smiled. "You have no idea." She said. "Mommy lets go get something to eat. Or do you guys want to.." She trailed off. "No. Lets go get something. Shall we?" She asked. They both smiled and each took an arm. "We shall". They laughed.

"Rydel. Stop!" Ross groaned trying to shut his sister up. "Don't you wanna make up with her?" She asked him. "I have a girlfriend Delly. I'm happy with her. Laura and I are history. We are over. If I wanted to get back with her then I would've a long time ago. She's moved on. She has a daughter now." He confessed. She froze. "How old is she?" She asked. "She's 4 today." He tells her. She thought to it. "Wait. Didn't she leave you 4 years ago around 6 months ago?" She asked her brother. He rolled his eyes."Thanks for reminding me." He said rolling his eyes once more. "Why would you even cheat on her in the first place?" She asked. "It's not like I meant to okay!" He said defensively. "You mean you forgot the most important day for you guys? You guys were together for 4 years! How could you do that to her!?" She asked. "It was a mistake!" He said. "Yes. Just like proposing to that- is going to be a mistake." She said. "Well look at her now. You see this top?" She asked him. He looked at her. "She designed this. She's an amazing designer. She has a daughter and she's dating Bradley." She squealed. He covered his ear. "Okay!" He said. "She's happy while your stuck with what ever that piece of-" He cut her off. "Enough!" He said glaring at her. "Sorry for speaking the truth." She said. "No. Your bad mouthing my girlfriend." He said. "The only thing she's good at is keeping her legs open. Why don't y-" He cut her off again. "That's it! Get out!" He said. "Gladly. I'll be at The Vamps concert tonight. You know… jamming out with Laura and her little angel which your not allowed to be around." She said. Why did that hurt him so much. He bearly knew the little girl but it's like he knew her all his life. She picked up her jacket dropping something. She didn't notice and walked away. He picked it up.

"This is…" He started looking at her VMA's backstage pass. He put it away soon as he heard the door open. "Hey!" Rocky said. "Oh hey." He said. "You won't believe who I just saw!" He said. "Oh yeah? Who?" He asked. "I saw The Vamps and they had this little girl named Katie. She was so sweet. She was like I am an awesome guitarist. I,of course, said thank you. She told me to say hi to you." He told him. "Well tell her I said hi." He said looking down. "Oh and by the way. I got tickets to the show tonight. I heard she'll be there." He said. This drew his attention. "Apparently she is Laura's daughter." He smiled. "Yes. I heard." He rolled his eyes. "Her last name is kinda funny because it seems as though there is another guy walking around with our last name." Rocky said stating the obvious. Ross tilted his head. "Yeah. I asked her. She was all cute and said my name is Katie Lynch." He recalled. "What?" He asked. "I asked if she knew her father but she said he was never there for her." He tells him. "But she does remember her mom looking at a picture of him." He says. "What does he look like?" He asked curious. "Ask her tonight." He said handing him a ticket and walking away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥