Chapter Two

She paced impatiently as they examined her freshly made designs. She felt she was cut out to be a designer and now she is working as an intern under the big names of the fashion world. She left all her bad memories and just within 2 months she turned her whole life around. She managed to turn her cruelty and broken heart into a piece of work. It may take her back when she looks back but there was no way she was turning back. They looked up at her. She was biting her nails. They whispered amongst themselves. She waited until they were done.

"Laura…" He called her. "Yes?" She answered. They all smiled. "Welcome." He said extending his hand for her to shake. She smiled and took it. She hasn't been this happy since well…you understand. She was so happy that she suddenly had a strong urge to throw up. "Are you okay?" He asked holding her up. "Yes. I just need to…" She stopped. "She looks really pale. Take her to the restroom ladies." He ordered. They nodded and took her.

Meanwhile back in L.A, he wasn't as happy. He lounged around on his bed looking around. He had a new girlfriend but she's everyone's worst nightmare. He wished she was there with him. She actually cuddled with him after a long night. But this girl was different. She didn't like cuddling and all that mattered to her was the amount of cash rolling in on her side. Pure gold digger if  you asked him. He got up and sat up. "Good morning sweetie." She greeted him. He forced a smile. "Good morning." He said. She may be mean but she did have a figure. "Breakfast?" He asked her. "No. I'm gonna go out with some girls but we will meet for lunch." She said pecking his cheek and walking out the room. Why? But he couldn't seem to get that out.

He walked into the walk in closet. He pulled out a secret drawer. There lie all his memories. He pulled out a picture. She never looked more beautiful than before but seeing her in person is so much better than a photo. He smiled at her smiling face. They were holding hands on the beach. What changed to allow what happened two months to happen?  He sighed. "I love you…" He whispered and turned around. "Who's she?" She asked. He froze.

"Wow. Are sure your okay?" They asked her. "I'm fine." She lied. "You don't look so good." They said. She can bearly stand on her own two feet. They helped her. "Come on before you pass out."  They say and take her to the hospital. There she had awaited news, news, and more news. As she looked out the window, a thought crossed her mind. 'What if I'm in a life-death situation? Do I have cancer? Am I gonna die?' All different questions coming from different parts of her mind. Finally a doctor walked in. She almost immediately jumped up.

"Yes?" She asked. "Have you been eating properly?" He asked. She gulped. "Um…yes." She lied. She was lacking sleep, food, rest, you name it. She said it wouldn't effect her but it did massively. Sometimes she wondered if he was still thinking about her. "You heistated. Why?" He asked. She laughed casually. "What's wrong with me?" She asked. "You need a long rest and you need food." He told her. But she didn't have the appetite to eat anything. Not even her favorite snack. "Laura. You are expecting." He told her and smiled. Expecting? She was confused. "Expecting? Expecting what?" She asked. "Congratz. Your pregnant." He told her. She was lost for words. "No! No!" She shouted as she got off the hospital bed. This can't be. "No! I haven't since-" She stopped. She ran out of the room. "Laura!!!" They shouted behind her. They had to chase her down. She was going mad. "No! Nooooo!" She screamed as they held her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know…It sucks. Comment and Vote!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥